Well, I honestly knew that the criminals in the US Government and that sickness called Israel would want to have the Syrian government somehow implicated in terms of the "chemical weapons" attacks in Syria that THEY themselves launched in both Douma and Ltamenah, Syria, back in March 2017... The US and Israel most definitely had their "rebels" and "terrorists" launch those attacks and tried to blame the Syrian government for that sinister operation that supposedly killed and wounded dozens of Syrian civilians...
Anyone with 1/2 a brain could see that the US/Israeli bought and paid for "terrorists" did those attacks, and how the US government has been screaming for the last 3 years with bullshit propaganda that "Assad gassed his own people".... Common sense and logic should have been in place since those attacks of March 2017 pointing squarely at the real culprits behind that operation...And since those attacks the supposedly 'independent" organization called the OPCW has been "investigating" those incidents and has been working to file a report due this month...
Well... Apparently the OPCW has indeed just released their "first reports" on those "chemical attacks" in Syria, and no shock to me the first reports are falsely blaming and putting full responsibility for those attacks on the Syrian government! Here in fact is that first report from the OPCW website at www.opcw.org, for everyone to see for themselves right here... I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:
OPCW Releases First Report by Investigation and Identification Team
- At approximately 6:00 on 24 March 2017, an Su-22 military airplane belonging to the 50th Brigade of the 22nd Air Division of the Syrian Arab Air Force, departing from Shayrat airbase, dropped an M4000 aerial bomb containing sarin in southern Ltamenah, affecting at least 16 persons.
- At approximately 15:00 on 25 March 2017, a helicopter of the Syrian Arab Air Force, departing from Hama airbase, dropped a cylinder on the Ltamenah hospital; the cylinder broke into the hospital through its roof, ruptured, and released chlorine, affecting at least 30 persons.
- At approximately 6:00 on 30 March 2017, an Su-22 military airplane belonging to the 50th Brigade of the 22nd Air Division of the Syrian Arab Air Force, departing from Shayrat airbase, dropped an M4000 aerial bomb containing sarin in southern Ltamenah, affecting at least 60 persons.
“[t]he IIT is not a judicial or quasi-judicial body with the authority to assign individual criminal responsibility, nor does the IIT have the authority to make final findings on non-compliance with the Convention. … It is now up to the Executive Council and the Conference of the States Parties to the Chemical Weapons Convention, the United Nations Secretary-General, and the international community as a whole to take any further action they deem appropriate and necessary.”
“[t]he IIT has concluded that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the perpetrators of the use of sarin as a chemical weapon in Ltamenah on 24 and 30 March 2017, and the use of chlorine as a chemical weapon on 25 March 2017 were individuals belonging to the Syrian Arab Air Force. … Attacks of such a strategic nature would have only taken place on the basis of orders from the higher authorities of the Syrian Arab Republic military command. Even if authority can be delegated, responsibility cannot. … In the end, the IIT was unable to identify any other plausible explanation.”
- First Report by the OPCW Investigation and Identification Team
- Director-General’s Statement on the First Report by the OPCW Investigation and Identification Team
- IIT Coordinator’s Remarks on the First Report by the OPCW Investigation and Identification Team
- Frequently Asked Questions about the OPCW Investigation and Identification Team
- Investigation and Identification Team
NTS Notes: Honestly, I have never read such a disgusting bunch of bullshit in a long time... Apparently, and everyone that reads this fraud report will concur, the criminals in the US and Israel got to the OPCW and had them bought off to put out this fraudulent assertion that the "Syrian government" is responsible for those chemical weapons attacks in Syria back in 2017!
To me, this is a travesty of justice and definitely shows that the OPCW can NOT be trusted as being "independent" at all! The entire organization is therefore nothing but a bunch of paid off shills and criminals IMHO...
Again, common sense should be the rule of the day here... Assad's forces were WINNING the war in 2017 and there is NO LOGICAL REASON for Assad to order such an attack on civilians, period, end of story...
The ONLY ones who would gain from such an 'attack" would be the criminals in the US and Israel that would dearly love to have such blame pinned on Assad to justify a direct attack against his forces by the US and Israel!
I therefore dismiss this entire report as nothing but lies and falsehoods... The OPCW is most definitely in bed with the US/Israel/NATO criminal cabal and is being used to justify an attack against Syria that would have the goal of having the nation destroyed...
Well, there you have it readers... While we are being distracted by the bullshit COVID-19 pandemic, here we have this "report" that everyone should be made aware of and find so disgusting... But of course while everyone has their minds filled with COVID-19 bullshit, the timing of this report's release is just too perfect and the "smokescreen" of the fraud pandemic may give the US their cover and "smokescreen" to go ahead and launch direct operations against Syria claiming them to be 'retaliation' for the findings in this fraud report!
More to come