Thursday, August 3, 2017

I Am Back.... Thank You For Your Patience!

I am back.... I just flew in from vacation, and I will be spending the rest of the day today unwinding and doing a lot of personal business.... But it is good to be back...

I will most probably be posting a small "rant" very shortly to catch up on what has been happening in our world during my vacation, and to give readers a heads up on what I observed during my rest break.... It will be up as soon as I can...

I again want to thank everyone for their patience.... There has been so much that has happened during my short absence as usual, and I will be posting a lot of new material very shortly.....

More to come, and soon...

NTS

2 comments:

Jody Paulson said...

Welcome back from vacation, NTS! :)

Adrian Chetwynd said...

NTS
I am very glad to hear that you have returned from your holiday in safety, but please tread very carefully as you usually do, because (((they))) know who you are and of your exact location.
Many a truther has chosen to be anonymous like you have done, but when they are "taken out", none of their supporters can help them because they don’t know who they really are and where they live... But the jews always do!