Thursday, July 13, 2017

Pragmatic Witness Blog Coming To An End

I am sad to report to my readers that my former colleague in this fight against Jewish domination of our world, Whitewraithe, who of course writes the fabulous blog Pragmatic Witness at www.whitewraithe.wordpress.com, has decided to terminate her blog permanently...

I again have no bad feelings and have no ill will against my former colleague... The decision to end our partnership was not my decision and I had left it up to Whitewraithe to contact me when she was ready to talk to me directly when she was ready.....I have not spoken to her in months however...

Sadly, we have lost one of the good ones in this war, and yes it is a war....I am hoping that her articles are left up for a while so that others can copy the information for themselves....

I do want to thank Whitewraithe for her efforts and I am hopeful that she is able to find some employment that she so desperately needs, and is eventually willing to get in contact with me..... She will be missed in the meantime...

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

greencrow said...

Hi NTS:

Yes, I saw the Notice of Deletion on the Pragmatic Witness Website. She said the website is slated for deletion on July 17th and that those who wish to copy articles are welcome to do that beforehand. She said she was deleting the blog because she thought it might have something to do with why she could not get a job.

More than likely, the employment issue has more to do with why she was not successful in maintaining a positive relationship with you...than anything to do with her blog. By that I mean, the personality traits that led to her abruptly ending a relationship with someone who was a long time supporter...should be a factor that she should reflect on...rather than any fall out from a blog which, let's be frank, only a tiny portion of the population is aware of.

Northerntruthseeker said...

It goes beyond her employment status... She had been suffering from severe depression and anxiety for years and it got to the point that I had a hard time talking to her directly with all the 'woe is me' attitude..

I did my best at trying to help her, but all she ever wanted from me is money and even more money.... I had to cut off my sending money a few years back and that really pissed her off... I am not and will never be a cash source....

I did recommend that she look elsewhere for money, especially from her own family... To ask someone some 1500 miles away for financial support has to me always been wrong...

Jody Paulson said...

I wouldn't be too judgemental of anyone who dares fighting what NTS rightly calls a war. I've seen so many people fall off the radar over the years, I'm certain it's not coincidental. I've been suffering from severe depression & anxiety myself, and I had a really bright future in the 90's. It doesn't make sense that I could never get (or keep) a decent job, because my qualifications were way up there. When I stop and think about all the people I knew who went broke, got sick, up & died ... it's just beyond coincidence. Prayers and positive energy out to anyone strong enough to speak truth to power!