Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sadly, 14 Years Ago Today, Rachel Corrie Was Murdered By The Israelis!

Today marks a solemn occasion for myself and so many others.. On this day, 14 years ago, a brave young woman who stood up for the rights of the so many innocent people living in Israeli occupied Palestine, Rachel Corrie, had her life taken away from her by the hands of the criminal and murderous Israeli "Defense Forces".... It has now been a full 14 years since that senseless tragedy and murder,and there still is NO justice for Rachel, and her family that has suffered so much...

To again honor the memory of Rachel, I want to once again bring forward as a tribute for her unselfish efforts in trying to bring justice to the Palestinian people by presenting the following video that absolutely tells the sad story of Rachel's senseless death at the hands of the murderous Israelis... This video is entitled "The Girl With Dreams" and I have further thoughts and comments to follow:




NTS Notes:  I have looked over so much material over the last few years about Rachel's death, and especially about the results of the lawsuits that her family brought forward against the Israelis... And sadly, most of those suits were dismissed a few years ago and the damn psychotic Israelis have continued to classify Rachel's death as "accidental" and "her own fault"... Those who know the truth know otherwise and can clearly see that it was a blatant act of cold blooded murder....

I have never forgotten Rachel's efforts, and have always made it a point to present her murder as evidence and one of the best examples of how truly evil and psychotic the Israelis are, and how they have indeed been destroying the lives of so many innocent Palestinians....

I also want to point out how the Palestinians have kept the memory of Rachel alive by their monuments to her efforts in their worthy cause.. It is again the Jew spew media here in Canada and over in the United States that refuses to even acknowledge Rachel and her tragic death today... Therefore it is again up to us in the alternative media to keep her memories alive..

Thank you, Rachel, you will not be forgotten..

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

RANDALL HILBURN said...

I cannot hear the name Rachel Corrie without it eliciting the strongest emotions. Including a desire to if possible avenge her murder. I knew somebody on the USS Liberty too and I have talked to Palestinians myself. Sometimes I ask the Universe, "How long will justice be denied?". May I live long enough to see Israel called to accounts for their innumerable murders of the innocent is my prayer.

On the day that the news of the murder was first reported in the press of the city where I live a great many posters appeared around town telling people more about her character and her sacrifice and her motivations. The problem is this place has a large, wealthy, and very powerful Jewish population who controls things with an iron fist. The next day packs of Jews swept threw the town defacing and destroying those selfsame posters, and replacing with them with others claiming she was a terrorist and a Neo-Nazi who wanted to send the Jews to the gas chambers. At the same time the radio, television, and newspapers were filled with the same sort of character assassination. This told me a very great deal about the character of the enemy we face. I remember thinking to myself, "A.H. if you and your comrades are listening I know exactly what you were talking about".

To see what happened to this young, innocent and naïve pacifist and idealist when she tried to confront non-violently these psychotic murderers, it made my Germano-Celtic blood boil. I have oftentimes thought to myself, "This young woman came to you in peace asking only for mercy for those unable to defend themselves, and you sadists murdered her in the most cruel manner. Now you ________ are going to have to deal with the sword welded by the avenger of the blood". For some reason I have always reacted as if it was my own daughter they killed. Unlike her and her parents I am not a nice person at all when my fighting blood gets up. There is to much of the ancient barbarian in me.

I know that she wouldn't desire revenge for her murder; she was that kind of person. But I have come to the conclusion that violence is the only thing her killers seem able to understand. So I think that is how one must address them, in their own language so to speak.

RickB said...

I marched hand-in-hand with Rachel's parents at a protest at the Caterpillar plant in Peoria, Ill.... and screamed my longs out when...

believe it or not...

some jews, donned yamulkas and waving israeli flags show up to counter protest.

I was pointing at them and screaming: They are the reason we are in Iraq. They are the reason your sons and daughters, brothers and sisters are shedding their blood in Iraq. It's all for them... because of them.