Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Berlin Truck Attack False Flag And Hoax: Video Exposes Remarkable Facts About This Fraud

OK, After a week of looking over so much material, especially from the alternative media outlets, I am calling the Berlin "truck attack" for what it is: A massive fraud and hoax..... I said in a previous article that the one thing that raised a red flag initially for me was how the fraud known as "ISIS" was claiming responsibility for this "attack"... That and further evidence that has come forward has finally convinced me that we are dealing with another fraud for the purpose of scaring the crap out of (this time) the German people so that they will blindly and obediently want their criminal government to curtail their freedoms....I am truly surprised that the German people can be this gullible...

After a week of watching the bullshit that the Jew spew media has been flinging out there to try to claim that the "Berlin truck attack" was the real thing, and that there were allegedly 12 victims and dozens injured from this attack, I found so many holes in the "official story" that you could indeed drive a real truck through it.... And some of the "evidence" that has come forward from these liars was so laughable that I was surprised that anyone would still believe their horse shit!

I came across the following video the other day that summarizes this entire fiasco very nicely, and actually presents some glaring evidence that even I was not aware of.... It comes of course from Peekay Truth, out of Australia, and is entitled: "Berlin Truck Attack Garbology - My Summary", and again is a must see by everyone and especially those who somehow strangely still think the Berlin attack was real... Here is that video, and of course my own thoughts and comments to follow:



NTS Notes: The one glaring detail that this video showed that blew the entire attack out of the water is of course the TABLE that is standing right there in the middle of the market walkway that should NOT be there if this was a real "attack".... And as Peekay states, some people may say that the "table" was moved there AFTER the truck went through, but that would be a violation of a "crime scene" that was still under investigation at the time that the photos were taken!   Therefore, again, either someone clearly violated a crime scene and an ongoing criminal investigation, or we are indeed dealing with a massive fraud..

Another point of contention that I found so amazing was, as Peekay points out, how this truck driver, who possibly never drove a "lorry" with that long trailer before in his entire life, was able to maneuver at high speed into the market walkway without clipping the buildings at the entrance to the walkway or not hitting more buildings along the walkway itself.... And then was able to drive at what was claimed "40 Miles Per Hour" without having that trailer 'dove tail' as it swerved to where it eventually stopped...... That is clearly an impossibility...

And another point... WHERE are the skid marks for the lorry?  If that truck was indeed screeching to where it finally landed up, it would have left some skid marks along the walkway..... Another big question that needs to be answered...

And finally... My contention is that the trailer where it finally landed up was NOT put through the walkway at all, but was BACKED UP into that final resting spot as so many in the alternative media have theorized... That would explain the lack of the skid marks, the table in the middle of the walkway untouched, etc... What that means is that the entire scene we have has been a set up from the start!

Then we have the amazing picture of the front of the truck... The windshield with the "Christmas tree" shattered and the big hole right in the driver's own viewing area...The big question that I have is HOW was that massive hole right in the driver's view made?  A big rectangular hole with no source?  WHY has this not raised more red flags for everyone???

Then we have this "terrorist" himself... This guy magically escaped the lorry cabin after this incident, and then was able to make a long trek through so many western European nations before finally cornered in Turin Italy where he was conveniently gunned down.... WHY have not more people asked questions about that?

And finally... The names of the said "terrorists" should have had everyone howling... "Anil" and "Anis".... Are you freaking kidding me here?  What this is is a slap in everyone's faces as the perpetrators of this massive con are laughing in our faces by calling us all idiots with the terms 'ANUS' and 'ANAL'.... I so so surprised that so many people actually believe these names are real, which again shows how truly stupid so many people are.....

So there we have it... Just another of these fraud "terrorist attacks" to have stupid people quivering in fear... And this time it is aimed directly at the German people by their own crooked and criminal Merkel government..... Watch now as the German government will indeed call for new "laws" to as they claim "combat terrorism" but in reality will be used to curtail German freedoms....

So now we have "terrorist attacks" with planes, cars, and trucks... I do wonder what these criminals will decide to use for their next fraud...

More to come

NTS

15 comments:

Jody Paulson said...

My question is, why even drag a trailer behind you in the first place? Unless it was for psychological effect and/or to haul in all the fake bodies, props, garbage, etc.

If I wanted to kill as many people in a market with a truck, I don't see how dragging a trailer behind me would be any more effective than without one, with me throwing explosives out the window or something. Good video and analysis.

RANDALL HILBURN said...

If you recall when you first brought this incident up on your site I mentioned that I had seen a film that showed blood splattered all over the grille of the truck as well as running on the pavement. Bodies were also shown lying about, but oddly enough there was no blood around the bodies themselves. I didn't mention it at the time but that film was on the national television news in the US.

The truck I saw IS NOT the one Pekay shows. The one I saw had no damage and the one he shows had no blood on the grille. Of course I can see no bodies lying about and blood running on the pavement in his pictures.

The implications of what I am saying is obvious. There are more than one set of films and/or pictures of the scene going around and they contradict each other. We've seen this kind of sloppy production before haven't we?

The only way that they can keep getting away with these amateurish creations is if most people who will see them are mentally retarded and incapable of thinking for themselves.

I can back up what he says about the difficulty an inexperienced person would have in operating such a truck from my personal experience.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Randall... You are right... I do remember someone else also mentioning about the truck in the photos is NOT the same one that they originally rolled out...

And yes, they are indeed getting even more sloppy with each one of these freaking fakes... It appears that they are laughing in the faces of all the gullible people now, and they do not care what they throw at them for they can get the suckers now to believe almost anything!

I also have talked to a truck driver friend of mine, and he backs you up also in stating how difficult it actually is to handle a large truck....

Northerntruthseeker said...

Jody... THAT is a very good question.. WHY was that truck dragging along a trailer at all? The tractor part of the truck would have done enough damage on its own, and it would have been far more efficient at doing the "killings" than having that trailer to carry along...

It does appear that they used the entire tractor/trailer configuration for effect.... Propaganda and bullshit at its best!

RANDALL HILBURN said...

The trailer would actually have been worse than useless if the attack had been real. Because with an inexperienced driver it would increase the chances of them losing control and jackknifing the rig with all of those sharp turns at relatively high speed, sideswiping of various structures, and followed by a sudden stop. If the trailer had been loaded this could easily have resulted in the load shifting and the whole rig laying over on its side. Using an old nautical expression, the wannabe terrorist could have been "hoist by his own petard" without being able to inflict a significant number of casualties.

RetiredF4 said...

This comment will probably not go through your approval procedure, but I try anyway.

I'm from Germany, which is not a third world country, not one ruled by dictators or subversive elements. It is a democratic country with a free press with multiple tv, print and media outlets. They were on scene and on air from the beginning.

The attack was real, families have lost their loved ones, and lot of people are still hospitalized or in recovery from received injuries. The real damage ( psychological trauma) though has hit much more people, as intended by the at tackers I'would say.

Your blog and your denial of facts is hurting even more.

Northerntruthseeker said...

As you noticed, I did post your comment "RetiredF4".... And I am perplexed by your statement..

If there are hospitalized "victims", then please show us the links to articles showing they are real... All I have seen is piss poor crisis actors and a lot of false claims and inuendos... Nothing tangible to show this was real...

NO, the real damage being done is to the German people who now have to endure the crooked Merkel government putting in new "laws" to suppress their freedoms....

I deny nothing... If there are facts that prove this was real, I am always open to those...

RANDALL HILBURN said...

One of the simplest ways I have found to recognize hoaxes is to identify multiple versions of events, BUT ESPECIALLY, multiple pictures of events that contradict each other. This is precisely what we have here.

Giving "RetiredF4" the benefit of the doubt and assuming them to be an honest person, perhaps all they have seen is only one of the versions presented. If all I had seen was the version I saw on American television I would be in total agreement with them. But I have long ago learned to always be deeply suspicious of the official version of potentially controversial events. Image and substance never coincide with each other, at least in the United States. I believe that an ethical person must always consider all of the evidence being presented regardless of what they want to believe. Unless of course the source has already perjured itself.

RetiredF4 said...

The real hoax is your report of a hoax.
If you are interested in unformation than use google and search the outlets of "Focus, die Welt, Stern, ARD, ZDF, RTL. Avoid RT, which is Russia today.

Northerntruthseeker said...

This is twice now, "RetiredF4" that you have come in here and said NOTHING tangible..

If you have no evidence of this being real, then do not waste my time....

If you continue to try this avenue of false rhetoric, then you will be banned and spammed out of this comment section...

De Graaf van Holland said...

You missed the dog that didn't bark. Look for for the pictures of the bollards at both sides of the truck. Look for google earth of the square and you realize there was an iron bollard in the middle. Look for the the bollard in the middle of the rubble afte the truck has left. That was not a little bollard. Look at how it was cut of. By a truck? I don' t think so. Now look at the bumper of the truck. He must have hit the bollard in the middle since both bollards on each side were very close to the truck. Then we have a bumper that didn't show any sign of damage from a bollard. ... and we know it was all fake.

RetiredF4 said...

Northerntruethseeker,

I reached this blog while searching information concerning the MH370 mystery. I'm engaged in the discussions from the beginning of the disappearance of MH 370 under the same nickname, a homage of my past profession.

When I stumbled on your blog about the Berlin attack I felt that you have been either badly misinformed or somehow neglicent in your research. As I could neither find a reference by link or stating a source of this informations I asumed the later. That left me with the option to inform you with my credentials and a general statement, giving the chance to open a conversation or, if you judged my post as offending, to moderate it out. Simplified I said " Hi out there, I'm a german, living in Germany and I know what is happening in my country, and it was no hoax, but real. Think about it". It was not my intention to be offensive, and it is neither now.

Let me add here, Germany is a country half the size of Texas, so we Germans feel pretty sure to know what is happening in Germany by a great number of independent TV and print media outlets, none of them are under government control or only local orientated. I have been around the world few times, I know the difference.

That you anwered my first post was surprising, as my assumption that you have been negligent in your investigation changed to the other option, you might have been mislead. I gave you the references of the main news outlets of Germany to enable you to do the research with independent sources by yourself, in order that you can see that I did not pick some link biased to my believe of the events. As your answer shows you misunderstood my good faith and intention completely.

On the other hand I do not know what kind of information you expected that I should provide. You made a case without defined reference and source and obviously unfamiliar to our open, free and independent press system. I really do not know at which place to start the argument without your help. If you could point me to some key specifics you built your case on I could try to find the relevant correct information and even provide you with a translation to english speach.

If you made up your mind already about my person and my sincer objective, then go ahead, dump this post into the bin and bann me from further comments. Then at least I dont waste my time.

Best regards and a happy new year.

Northerntruthseeker said...

You still have not answered my question.... Is there definitive proof that this was a real attack? Nope..There is not, other than the proven garbage by the LIARS in the so called "Media"...

And now, you will not like what I have here..

http://www.targetfreedomusa.com/berlin-attack-truck-owned-by-israel-supporting-jew/

Read it and weep....

RetiredF4 said...

The link you posted does not work.
Could you please recheck?

Northerntruthseeker said...

Link works perfectly fine from this end..

I also put up a new article about it.... Read it...