Friday, November 25, 2016

Whitewraithe Taking A Long Hiatus - NTS To Run Pragmatic Witness Website!

I was just informed this morning via email that my friend, Whitewraithe, has decided to take a very long hiatus from blogging and has decided to turn over control of her Pragmatic Witness website at www.whitewraithe.wordpress.com, over to myself for the time being....

I will sincerely miss her, and during her absence I will indeed try to put up some material over at that site when I can, and leave it open for everyone to access its fantastic treasure trove of archive material.....

I am planning to make no changes to the site in its present format, at least for the time being... Eventually, and hopefully, Whitewraithe will return.... I will keep everyone informed if and when that happens...

Until then..

More to come

NTS

No comments: