Monday, May 9, 2016

The Fort McMurray Alberta Canada Wildfires: Interesting Video Claims Fires Were Left To Burn Unchecked For A Diabolical Reason!

As a Canadian, I have been watching the ongoing wildfire situation several provinces west of here in Fort McMurray, Alberta, with keen interest over the last week.... The fire situation is still mostly "out of control" but apparently the damage has been done to the city of Fort McMurray, with the majority of its buildings and infrastructure destroyed in the blaze.... Luckily the entire population of over 80000 was able to be evacuated, and the only fatalities were several people killed in a traffic accident during the evacuation of the city..... I personally have donated to the Red Cross relief fund to aid the citizens of that city, and I do applaud everyone else that has done the same...

But now that the fires have destroyed the city, there are some questions left over about how the blazes originated, and many more about the fire fighting methods used and whether or not the city could have been saved... Many Jew spew media reports claim that the fires were out of control, and despite the best efforts from many fire departments and the Alberta and Canadian governments, experts are saying that the city was doomed......

Right now, I want to present a most interesting video that was sent my way today from a reader..... It comes from Youtube user: BPEarthWatch, and gives a most interesting theory on this Fort McMurray fire disaster.... The video is entitled: "Alberta Fire/Uranium Connection/Clinton Foundation?" and I have it right here for everyone to view for themselves... I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:




NTS Notes:  Yes this video is pure speculation, but the points do make people stop and say: "Hmmmmmm"...

One thing that I did catch over the last few days that caused me to raise several alarm bells about this Fort McMurray wildfire disaster was the little known (and never put out to the general public) fact that the Russian Federation did offer assistance to the Canadian Government for fighting this wildfire in the form of a fleet of water bombers that would have been flown over to Canada and assist with fighting the fires... However, for reasons that even I cannot fathom, the Canadian Government said NO (!) to the Russian offer!  My big question was of course: "What in the HELL was the Canadian Government thinking?" in not taking the Russian offer?

Yes, being a long time pessimist and never sold on anything the Jew spew media or the liars in our governments try to spoon feed to the sheep out there, I too have been wondering if there is so much MORE to this horrific fire in Fort McMurray than we are being told.....

At the moment, even though the facts presented in this video are most interesting, I will be sticking with the idea that the fires could not be contained and Fort McMurray was doomed.... BUT considering what we all witnessed in the United States recently with the brutal takeover of ranch lands for their mineral deposits, and knowing how truly evil the Clintons are, this video does make one stop and ponder...

In the meantime, my thoughts and prayers stay with the people in Fort McMurray who have suffered and who will have a hell of a time rebuilding their lives... But if the facts presented here do prove right, then there should be hell to pay!

More to come

NTS

9 comments:

greencrow said...

Hi NTS

We must be channeling each other...again. I posted this exact link and story (including the Russian offer) earlier this morning. Crazy! Well, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the fires were deliberately set...for one reason or another.

gc

greencrow said...

Further to my earlier comment, NTS, about duplicate posts re the Alberta Fires

Here's my post

http://greencrowasthecrowflies.blogspot.ca/2016/05/alberta-wildfires-butbutbutcould-it-be.html

and if you go to http://kennysideshow.blogspot.ca/

Kenny's side show...you'll see that my article was posted slightly prior to yours. No doubt this was a coincidence...but quite amazing : )

gc

Northerntruthseeker said...

The video was sent to me by a friend who constantly sends me emails asking me to look at a wide variety of material....

It is nice to see that you also put up the video and have some hard questions about this wildfire... I may not fully agree with your assessments, but the material is good.

Nobody has published a new article at Kennysideshow now for about a year since his untimely death.... I keep that up just for old time sake....

greencrow said...

I use the Kenny Sidshow blog regularly to check my and other posters (to see if Google has put them up and when....sometimes it takes hours for my post to show on the blogroll). I wouldn't have said anything about the duplicate posting...except for the really unusual connecting of the dots between the Russian offer and the video. I thought I was being unique there...but obviously not. Keep up the good work, NTS.

gc

stans said...

I thought there was something familiar about this story http://www.rense.com/general43/still.htm

Northerntruthseeker said...

I am thinking of doing a follow up article to this one....

I was just informed that the largest Canadian water bomber was available to fight this wildfire and yet the company and crew that run the bomber were never even called by the Canadian government.. Which to me is truly criminal...

Something here stinks to high heaven...

Penny said...

North and GC:

Our collective Canadian suspicious minds are working overtime and in a good way
I too have had some very big question about just how this fire has been handled and who's set to benefit from the rebuilding..
I've been playing catch up today and when I finally take a gander at my dashboard- your post caught my eye first, and then of course GC's

I see big oil getting taxpayer dollars to rebuild the oil sands
they need automation- it costs- and they will get taxpayer dollars to pay for it
as of now that's my thinking


90 percent of Fort McMurray is intact and most of the buildings are intact

https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca/2016/05/fire-in-fort-mcmurray-90-of-city-saved.html

wallflower said...

https://weather.com/safety/wildfires/news/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-alberta

OK...something is not right with these photo's. i.e. look at 41 (a destroyed trailer park)...notice something? All around it is green. Look at 30...it would seem to me that a raging out of control fire would consume EVERYTHING...but not in these pic's. Look at 37 (a Super 8 Motel) but the sign is untouched. This is not the usual damage I've seen in horrible fires...it looks like this was staged to me but I'm no professional just instinct(ional). Didn't look at all the pictures but notice in the beginning that they had a "media tour"...suggesting one could not go around on their own. Not the norm. And lastly I was wondering why no more news in MSM...this was the latest.

greencrow said...

Good point Penny...taxpayers always foot the bill for corporate wellfare bum upgrades.

gc