Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Status Of Northerntruthseeker

Yes, sometimes life does take precedence over this blog...

As I have informed everyone already, my better half got into an auto accident last week Friday, and is still recovering .....  I therefore have had no choice, due to family demands, but to reduce activities at this blog until she has fully recovered...

I will post articles here when I do have the time, but my first order of business is of course to take care of her needs and of course my family...

I am still around.... And yes, in spite of what the criminal Jews may think, I am not a quitter...

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

greencrow said...

Thanks for letting us know your status, NTS. I was getting a bit worried...particularly after the "anti-Semite" video was removed from You Tube.

I did watch the entire video and, in light of the atrocities over the years in Palestine, the Middle East, 9/11, etc. thought it was fairly even-handed.

gc