Tuesday, March 8, 2016

More NASA Lies: NASA Caught Making A Monkey Out Of All Of Us!

I have long said that NASA has been lying its ass off to all of us for decades now... They never ever sent anyone to the moon, and their Mars rover missions are a bunch of horse crap.... I have also long suspected that many of their other space missions are also full of frauds and inconsistencies as well... But I have never questioned the possibility of their International Space Station and whether or not their missions to that machine floating in Low Earth Orbit have been also fraudulent....

But something came my way just last week that has forced me to call into question NASA again and the entire ISS program.... For according to the following video, from Youtube user "Peekay22" , it appears that NASA's crew on board the International Space Station had the audacity to spend their time and a lot of the US taxpayer's dollars in "monkeying around" while in orbit.... Watch the following video, and I have some follow up thoughts and comments:



NTS Notes: OK, Here is something for everyone to ponder... It costs somewhere in the neighborhood of around $100,000 per pound to send material into space and onto the ISS... This ape suit alone must have weighed some 20-25 lbs..... Therefore these clowns that are passing themselves off as Astronauts had the audacity to waste some $2.5 Million in US taxpayer dollars for this useless payload just to go "ape" on the ISS!!!

One other thing in this video that has caught my eye and it has caused even myself to question NASA's entire ISS itself.... As you watch the "ape" chase the astronauts throughout the ISS, you will notice as the astronaut comes through the hatch with the clown in the ape suit in pursuit that he is able to propel himself forward with a swimming motion, and not through the aid of grabbing hold of any of the sides of the ISS itself to catapult himself forward.... How can that be?  Air in that ISS will not offer the medium to allow any human body to propel it forward... Therefore that motion had to be in a medium that would allow such propulsion, and there can only be one medium that could do that, and that is WATER....

There has long been so much speculation and flat out proof available that NASA has been fooling the world with their ISS and that all of the videos of them floating both in the ISS and on "spacewalks" have actually been done in some cases in water....All we have to remember was the famous spacewalk where that Italian astronaut nearly "drowned" in his own spacesuit a few years back, and NASA 'solved' that problem by installing snorkels in their space suits... Logically if space is void of any matter and especially water, then where would that water come from that almost drowned that astronaut.. The conclusion can only be that they filmed that segment and have been filming most other segments in large water tanks, and NOT in low Earth Orbit...

Yes, NASA had the nerve to send up an ape suit, and has been making monkeys out of all of us.... Why am I not surprised?

More to come

NTS

7 comments:

Jody Paulson said...

Another question I have is, at about 1:50 in the video, you see a third person perspective of the ISS and the Earth. Who, exactly, took that video? I'm also wondering who took the video of the ape-chasing scene itself. What kind of equipment did they use? It looks like an HD camera, but it's choppy and not in real time. Why is that? Those guys are no further away from the Earth than a regular television satellite, am I wrong? Why don't you ever see these guys move in real time? I mean, if they have the money to bring a monkey suit about, you'd think they'd have the latest communication technology.

Unknown said...

But they aren't lying about heliocentrism, satellites, or a ball earth?

Jody Paulson said...

I've thought about it and I guess the third-person perspective might have come from another satellite or when the space shuttle docked with the ISS. But to "Unknown" I'd like to say that if "flat earth" was a thing, how come I know better than to call my parents on the West Coast at 9:00 am EST? Because it's still dark where they live. I haven't looked into "flat earth" theory but I imagine they'd need some pretty convoluted mental gymnastics to explain that away. And how why are the days getting shorter in Australia and longer where I live in the US? I used to live in Fairbanks, AK and you could play basketball outside at midnight near the summer solstice, and it would be pretty much dark all day during the dead of winter. How do you explain that with the "flat earth" theory?

Unknown said...

"But to "Unknown" I'd like to say that if "flat earth" was a thing, how come I know better than to call my parents on the West Coast at 9:00 am EST? Because it's still dark where they live."

The flat earth model has days, weeks, months, years, and seasons. As well as a full lunar and solar cycle. People have done the math and they work out just fine. The sun moves across the earth's surface but is much smaller and closer than the NASA model. The sun is contained within the firmament. Flight paths make WAY more sense as well.

"I haven't looked into "flat earth" theory but I imagine they'd need some pretty convoluted mental gymnastics to explain that away."

The only mentally incompetent and scientifically illiterate people are the ball earth believers. People like that also believe in the Holocaust, Moon Landing, and the government's story of 9/11. Show me ONE photo of satellite or ONE photo of the round earth that isn't doctored or isn't a composite. Just ONE single photo. There are none. You've been duped like everyone else.

"How do you explain that with the "flat earth" theory?"

All of this is available out there not that it matters. The earth, is, flat. That doesn't help us against the Federal Reserve system nor stop WWIII. But only the intellectually shallow are afraid to admit that earth is flat. Of course if you admit earth is flat you must admit that God exists....and people are really afraid of acknowledging Jesus Christ so they deny flat earth so that they don't have to deal with their atheism.

Jody Paulson said...

I'm not an atheist. But I've actually seen the curvature of the earth from an airplane that went *over the pole* from Anchorage to Brussels. I admit it was subtle, and I didn't have a straight edge with me, but it was pronounced enough for me to say to myself, "wow, that must be the curvature of the Earth!" when I looked out the window. One thing's for sure, the flat earth movement is doing their "level best" to make the 911 truth movement look like a bunch of kooks.

Northerntruthseeker said...

I let your comments "unknown" slip through this time...But from now on, if you continue on the fraud Flat Earth bullshit, your comments will be spammed and sent to the trash bin...

Conzar said...

Flat earth is clearly a pysops in an attempt to silence valid criticism against NASA. You should ban anyone spouting Flat Earth as they most likely are paid shills.