Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR From Northerntruthseeker To All My Readers

Picture of Computer Controlled Fireworks Display

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and all the best in 2016....

I have not made any predictions for this upcoming year... But from what I am seeing happening in the slow train wreck that is the financial markets and our economies, we could be in for a real mess very soon....In the meantime, I am still crossing my fingers and hoping for the best...I am trying to be optimistic, but again we must be prepared for the worse....

So raise a toast and welcome in the new year.... This could yet be the year that we finally have the criminals that have tried to ruin our world and wreck our lives on the run......

More to come

NTS



2 comments:

Jody Paulson said...

Happy new year, NTS! :)

apollo said...

An interesting blog. I have the same policies as you on my site, www.truth1.org. No donations accepted, no copyrights reserved on my material. Fair use material still retain their rights, otherwise. the World has degenerated into slime and scum. Each of us is responsible for being all we can be and exploring out potential to its limits, if possible. That means sounding the warning alarm. I'll look around some more.