Saturday, November 14, 2015

Excellent Video From RedsilverJ: Paris Attacks - Staged Bombing Shooting Hoax For Syrian Invasion Exposed!

Some people simply do not get it... Just after I posted my last article stating in the easiest way possible that this "Paris Attack" was indeed a false flag attack and the real agenda was to again get the invasion of Syria going, I came under attack from some trolls who attempted to flood my comment section with complete and utter bullcrap.... I of course have deleted all of their comments and have refused to post them... Obviously I hit a nerve and am very close to the real truth otherwise there would have been no need to put me in their bulls eye!

Now I want to present a fabulous video here that shows again the real agenda behind these attacks in Paris France... This video comes courtesy of "RedsilverJ" who as done a fabulous job in exposing the fraud Sandy Hook shooting as well as the equally laughable recent Virginia shooting as hoaxes and staged events.... The video is entitled: "Paris Attacks: Staged Bombing Shooting Hoax For Syrian Invasion Exposed" and is definitely a must see by everyone... I have it right here, and of course my own thoughts and comments to follow:




NTS Notes: RedsilverJ along with an assortment of those in the "real" truth movement have nailed this one as a staged false flag event for the invasion and destruction of the innocent nation of Syria...

It should be obvious to everyone by now what the agenda is... Fear is a powerful weapon, and the criminals behind this latest fraud in Paris are hoping that the French public will be so traumatized and filled with grief and anger that they will be so willing to want to have Syria attacked just to seek "revenge" against the American/Israeli fraud known as ISIS....

Yes, the Jew spew media machine and our own criminal government propaganda ministries are still working overtime with this one.... The fact is that it is now an uphill battle in getting the real truth out to the brainwashed public and at the moment we are not winning this battle.....But again, the real truth must be told and it is again important that everyone take these articles that expose these Paris attacks as frauds and do their utmost to spread them to everyone...

The innocent nation of Syria has now got a huge bullseye on it, and unless people wake up to the truth that nation will be attacked...Along with the risk of a full escalation to a new world war against the Russian Federation as a result...

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always read your articles and I find them interesting and I agree with most of your theories but this time I think you guys are being a bit ignorant and you really don't believe that innocent people died on friday night.

I live in Paris and I was here on the night of 13th. I agree with most of the points shown in the video. It's true how fast they found someone to blame the attacks for.. one hour after the shooting when it wasnt even over yet they already said it was ISIS and then this beautiful speech of Obama who is promising us help and says it's already a problem of the whole world oh and at the end i forgot somehow they found 3 different passport next to the terrorist blown up bodies? (how come the passports were in one piece if their bodies were all over the ground..). I know how it all looks like and I agree that it doesn't really make sense.. but the victims were real. People really died in there.. my friends who were just hanging out in the restaurants and bars like they always do on the weekends had no idea what was going on. One of them was shot and the other one is in coma.. Two of my other friends went to the concert.. they survived only because they were hiding under the dead bodies. I'm glad they are safe but they are going to leave the country for a while probably like other people who have been through this. After what they saw (and it must have been real apparently) they are traumatized and scared and I don't blame them.. I don't know how long it will take me to get out of my aparmtnet on a friday or saturday night to have a dinner or drinks with friends knowing that it might happen again and it's the french government killing their own people. I think it's even worse to know that it was an inside job and it's someone who is suppose to protect their own citizens instead of a random violence attack that can be called terrorist.


Anonymous said...

Great video NTS! Here's another one to check out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBijXic0dE
God help us all.

Anonymous said...

Not sure if I'm thinking too far outside the box, but the photo of the bodies inside the Bataclan theatre posted on Sherrie Questioning All, noticed that the blood trail smeared around the bodies on the floor is like the symbol for the Eye of Horus, or The All Seeing Eye.

Strange times.