Saturday, September 26, 2015

Northerntruthseeker Under The Weather...

I really do hate this time of year... With the changes in weather in these parts of Canada this time of year, there is always a massive outbreak of diseases that seem to go around....And I have fallen victim as well...

I have been battling a bout of sinus infections and a very nasty head cold all week and I have had to take a bit of time away from both work and actually doing articles at this blog.... I am presently on the road to recovery and I will try to post some material very soon including tomorrow's rant....

I always feel that I must apologize to my readership, but when I get sick I do get sick and it does knock me for a loop......

I will be back.... In my short absence I do recommend that everyone take a close look as always to those who I call the "finest bloggers that I know" and whom I have listed in the left hand column of this blog....

Thank you all for your patience... And as usual...

More to come

NTS

4 comments:

BuelahMan said...

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

2 cups o green tea a day with tbl spoons of honey a day you will never be sick or depressed again

Penny said...

Hey North:
It's going around here (Ontario)also.Though I don't have it myself
Get well and remember here in the northern climes it's time to up the Vitamin D- our sunshine hormone!

Anonymous said...

Hello NTS,

Sorry to hear about your illness. I am expecting every morning the articles from your blog and I will try to help you stay in good health.

Regarding the sinusitis I have a remedy which helped me a lot and since then I do not suffer from this.

Basically, you need milk and soft cabbage (the one with the pores). Cut the cabbage as you are going to cook it, have a pot filled half way with the milk and boil it. When the milk start boiling turn it of and dump the cabbage. Using a towel start inhalation until the milk cool down.
I did it once and had no problem since. I usually get aspirin, only and nothing else. If the pharmacy should live on my expenses on medications they should be closed by now.

Spread this recipe and cut down on medications.