Friday, May 22, 2015

ALERT: Turbulent Times Show TONIGHT At 8PM CDT (9PM EDT) On Blogtalk Radio POSTPONED...

I have been informed by Whitewraithe that she is unavailable for the show tonight...  She is having very bad lower back pain and is right now laid up and immobile....

Sometimes circumstances do happen, and again my apologies to everyone..

We will try again for a show very soon....

More to come

NTS


*A few quick notes:  Whitewraithe has decided to pull the plug on her "Pragmatic Witness" site as of July 1st.... It is understandable knowing the severe hardship that she has endured..... I am hoping to keep the archives at her site intact and I will ask her, if she is willing, to periodically put any of her future work or ideas up at this site........

*I rarely ask anyone of this, but if anyone can help her out by giving even a small donation to help her cover for some medical expenses, it would be greatly appreciated..... Her recent injuries have been especially severe and the medicine for alleviating the pain is very expensive (No thanks to "Obamacare").....

Thanks again everyone....

4 comments:

Penny said...

Hey North
Don't forget to mention our Kosher PM- lol

Penny said...

Hey North
The other day you linked to
Caravan to Midnight with Dave McGowan regarding Boston Bombing
on tonights show could you mention the fact that Dave is fighting for his life-
It's very sudden and looks very bad

http://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.ca/2015/05/dave-mcgowan-say-little-prayer.html

"o I guess I’ll just cut right to the chase and say that the prognosis is not good. I’ve been in the oncology ward of Glendale Adventist Hospital for several days now subjecting myself to various tests (X-Rays, a C-T Scan, an MRI, blood panels, a bone scan, and a biopsy). And the news has gotten progressively worse. As it stands now, I have small-cell cancer aggressively attacking my lungs, liver and bones, and the doctors fear it could soon invade my brain. The survival rate for this form of lung cancer is very low and beating the odds is a daunting challenge. I’m a fighter by nature, but this is going to require a hell of a fight. On the plus side, the staff here has been wonderfully supportive and they have done everything possible to keep me comfortable and to take the edge off the intense pain. Start my first round of chemotherapy this morning, which hopefully will go well"

buelahman said...

I came to ask about the show tonight, then saw the note from penny.

Prayers and the very best wishes for Dave McGowan.

B

Freedom Talk Radio Setv said...

The Truth On The Hampstead Alleged SRA Child Sex Abuse Story Is coming to the truth part in this sad story where supporters have gone abroad for their safety and the 2 children have sadly been put in to a cruel looked after care system judge for your self and comment on this story petition the met police and mps for a proper investigation in to these crimes.

Church Teachers Police The Net Is closing in on you whistle blow now and pray for gods forgiveness.

http://www.exposetheestablishment.com/2015/05/crime-report-hampstead-satanic-ritual-abuse-allegations-warrant-a-proper-police-investigation/