Monday, April 6, 2015

Special Turbulent Times Show TONIGHT At 7PM CDT....

Hey everyone.. We are indeed having a Turbulent Times show tonight!! 

Here is the report from my friend, Whitewraithe:


ALERT!! SPECIAL TURBULENT TIMES SHOW TONIGHT AT 7 P.M. CST

turbulenttimesbanner
My apologies for the late post, I did not realize that North wanted a 7 o’clock time. 
Tonight North and I have a lot of news to discuss in current events.
I have some bad news unfortunately I’ll be sharing at the beginning of the show.
And hopefully, we will be discussing out long awaited topic on Feminism.
We hope you’ll take the time to listen in.
Stay frosty,
Whitewraithe~

NTS Notes:  We will also have the chatroom open at www.turbulenttimes.chatango.com for anyone that wants to check in and discuss any matters...Or ask a few questions..
One other note:  The call in line is open at 1-347-857-2203....
Hope to see you there, and as usual...
More to come
NTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest that you post Jim Stone's take on the fake, hoax shooting with the pic grabs from the "official" video while it exists. Already other "alt-news" sites are promoting this hoax as truth. When will these dupes admit that they are just that -- dupes?

http://www.jimstone.is/

April 9 2015
Michael Thomas Slager and Walter Lamer Scott

I AM CALLING IT: THIS IS A HOAX.

Last night the Mexican press had this on TV, and it looked like a hoax, they had the entire video from start to finish. I could not see Walter having any response to the bullets. No exit wounds, no blood, no body lurch, he just fell to the ground under complete physical control like a kid does when "shot" while playing cowboys and indians. That was odd.
I thought to myself, "How did that happen" and "don't the police have enough discipline to avoid emptying their guns every time" and . . .but . . . why was there no body lurch or blood, NOTHING VISIBLE, not even from the front . . . . .

I knew it did not look right and spent some time dissecting the video. It took a long time to come up with a video that had these final scenes, almost all of them had these scenes cut and now that you can see them, it is obvious why they cut these scenes out: NO BLOOD EQUALS NO SHOOTING, PERIOD. This was a setup to promote race hatred and that is all there is to it.