Friday, March 20, 2015

Northerntruthseeker Taking A Bit Of A Break...

I want to inform everyone that I am taking a bit of a hiatus for the next two weeks just to get some much needed rest and relaxation...

I will still do my best at getting the Sunday rants out, and I do plan on having a few live shows in the evening with my good friend Whitewraithe at "Turbulent Times" over the next week...... But in the meantime I will be trying to refrain as much as possible from writing articles while I actually get some much needed rest to try to "recharge my batteries", so to speak..

It has been a grueling last few weeks with my work load, and many projects around the house.. And to prevent burn out, I am taking my better half's advice and taking a much needed "mini" vacation...

In the meantime, I do again recommend that readers take a look at articles over at Whitewraithe's site (www.whitewraithe.wordpress.com) and of course those who I call the best bloggers that I know listed of course in the left hand column of this blog...

I will be back... Like Digger says many times..."A tea up" is much needed from time to time...

More to come

NTS

No comments: