This is some good news for a change, and I want to present the following report from the Telegraph online news service out of the United Kingdom, at www.telegraph.co.uk, that gives the context and details of the full agreement that has just been signed off in Minsk... Here is that article, and I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:
Minsk agreement on Ukraine crisis: text in full
Read a translation of the full text agreed upon by the leaders of Ukraine, Russia, France and Germany, and signed by pro-Russian separatists, on Thursday
• Effective monitoring and verification of ceasefire regime and pullout of heavy weapons by OSCE will be provided from the first day of pullout, using all necessary technical means such as satellites, drones, radio-location systems etc.
• On the first day after the pullout a dialogue is to start on modalities of conducting local elections in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation and the Law of Ukraine “On temporary Order of Local Self-Governance in Particular Districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts,” and also about the future of these districts based on the above mentioned law.
• Without delays, but no later than 30 days from the date of signing of this document, a resolution has to be approved by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, indicating the territory which falls under the special regime in accordance with the law “On temporary Order of Local Self-Governance in Particular Districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts,” based in the line set up by the Minsk Memorandum as of Sept. 19, 2014.
• Provide pardon and amnesty by way of enacting a law that forbids persecution and punishment of persons in relation to events that took place in particular departments of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts of Ukraine.
• Provide release and exchange of all hostages and illegally held persons, based on the principle of “all for all”. This process has to end – at the latest – on the fifth day after the pullout (of weapons).
• Provide safe access, delivery, storage and distribution of humanitarian aid to the needy, based on an international mechanism.
• Define the modalities of a full restoration of social and economic connections, including social transfers, such as payments of pensions and other payments (income and revenue, timely payment of communal bills, restoration of tax payments within the framework of Ukrainian legal field)
• With this aim, Ukraine will restore management over the segment of its banking system in the districts affected by the conflict, and possibly, an international mechanism will be established to ease such transactions.
• Restore full control over the state border by Ukrainian government in the whole conflict zone, which has to start on the first day after the local election and end after the full political regulation (local elections in particular districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts based on the law of Ukraine and Constitutional reform) by the end of 2015, on the condition of fulfilment of Point 11 – in consultations and in agreement with representatives of particular districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts within the framework of the Trilateral Contact Group.
• Pullout of all foreign armed formations, military equipment, and also mercenaries from the territory of Ukraine under OSCE supervision. Disarmament of all illegal groups.
• Constitutional reform in Ukraine, with the new Constitution to come into effect by the end of 2015, the key element of which is decentralisation (taking into account peculiarities of particular districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts, agreed with representatives of these districts), and also approval of permanent legislation on special status of particular districts of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts in accordance with the measures spelt out in the footnotes, by the end of 2015
NTS Notes: Yes, this is some great news, and shows that there is hope yet for this brutal American led, armed, and financed, war against innocent civilians in the eastern provinces of Ukraine...
However, here comes the bad news.... Like other previous "cease fire" agreements in conflicts that we have seen where the criminal US government is involved, this one will most definitely be broken long before or just shortly after this weekend's agreed date... The US insanely wants war, and this agreement that was brokered without their involvement (and rightfully so) flies directly in their insane push for war, especially with Russia itself...
Watch carefully over the next while as "incidents" occur that break this ceasefire... I can guarantee these upcoming "ceasefire violations" will get the mass shooting and killings started all over again, and we will be back to square one.... AND I can guarantee we will have the Jew spew media out there falsely claiming as usual that the "rebels" or "insurgents" were the ones to break the ceasefire....
One good thing from all this.... Nations are finally waking up and being made aware that they are being used by the criminals in the United States in their insane lust for war, and have had enough... Now if only the American people would wake the hell up and put an end to their own government's madness and the lies from their own Jew spew propaganda outlets, then there may yet be hope for the world....
More to come
*Update February 12th, 2015... Well, that did not take long... Reports are now coming in that the criminal Ukrainian Prime Minister, Poroshenko, has already stated that he will not honor the primary parts of the so called "agreement" where it stipulates that the Donbass would be given a form of autonomy.... That rejection makes the entire "agreement" null and void... This smells of the criminal US government telling their puppets in Kiev to railroad this agreement, and it appears that stench is overwhelming...