Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Article By Whitewraithe: Her Take On The Ridiculous Situation Created By Malicious Persons Against Myself...

I want to present the following report that was released by Whitewraithe... It gives her perspective on certain individuals who for the craziest and ridiculous reasons have launched malicious attacks against myself...

Here is her article with my own thoughts to follow:




The Ugly Truth malicious attack against my friend and colleague Northerntruthseeker

Last weekend Mark Glenn and his minions at The Ugly Truth website maliciously attacked Northerntruthseeker regarding a statement that he allegedly stated to Charles Giuliani in an email that Glenn had committed suicide by hanging himself.

First and foremost this was “third-party” information that should have at least been verified, but instead of attempting to get the facts, Glenn goes into an egotistical tirade by insulting my friend and colleague with childish innuendo that he is mentally unstable along with several other associates meaning, yours truly.

Glenn’s supporters, of course, come to his aide spreading sorry and pity across cyberspace for something that never even happened.

What did happen is that Charles Giuliani of Truth Hertz misquoted NTS in an email.  NTS discovered an article on TUT website which placed Glenn squarely in the middle of the lies and untruths he’s been saying about the Sandy Hook massacre for the past two years since the article put into question whether or not Adam Lanza was the shooter.  Even though it appears now that Glenn did not write the article in question; the fact that the article appears on TUT website places Glenn’s reputation into question.  Glenn is the webmaster and owner of the blog.

So there is a catch-22 here that Northerntruthseeker was questioning and stated to Giuliani in an email that Glenn had “hung himself” by allowing such an article on his site.  Giuliani took NTS’ statement as literal fact and then stated as such on his radio show this past Friday.

NTS and I also did our third episode of Turbulent Times last Friday as well.  Don’t you think if NTS had made such a statement we would have talked about it on the show?  It was never even mentioned in two hours of live commentary between us.

I want to publicly apologize to my friend and colleague for not addressing this sooner and hope he will forgive my lack of fortitude in the matter.  We are both tired of Glenn and his minions attacking us for situations that never happened or were misconstrued by others due to no fault of our own.

NTS is one of the most honest and honorable people in this movement and you will not find a finer or more decent human being anywhere.  I stand behind him to the end and will defend his honor as he is innocent of any and all charges Glenn’s site loves to throw at us both.

Please check out NTS’ site http://www.northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com for further information and updates on this matter.

Stay tuned as more is to come.

Whitewraithe~



NTS Notes: Again, I cannot for the life of me understand that "group" of people for their actions.. I was NOT the one that falsely made the statement of death about the webmaster, but have endured their insane wrath ever since that incident of last Friday....  And these are the ones who are malicously calling ME "mentally unbalanced"?   Un-freaking-believable....

I leave it up to others to judge for themselves... I have always refused to get involved in childish antics and look at those who have suddenly put me in a bulls-eye for the actions of others as being malicious fools who should actually know better than to do this....It does speak highly of their own character!

And with this, I honestly want to close this sorry episode...But as usual I always close each and every article with:

More to come

NTS

*One update, and I hope I never have to constantly mention this... Whitewraithe is one of the most decent people that I have ever known, and she always speaks  with honesty, dignity, integrity, and always from the heart... I am so glad to have her as both an ally and a true friend...

13 comments:

RickB said...

Wow! One should read what Glenn has written in that post and ask whether they are words becoming a leader people should get behind and follow, which is what he is constantly putting himself up for.

Besides the obvious viciousness and petulance of Glenn's words, one should not overlook the treachery and intention to harm NTS by giving out his identity. Glenn fully knows what he's doing here.

Surely an apology will be forthcoming from the magnanimous leader of The Ugly Truth.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Whitewraithe, for supporting NTS in this ridiculous fight.

I have been reading NTS articles for years and I see nothing that shows him to be a shill or "mentally unbalanced" as the trolls at The Ugly Truth are saying.

Anyone that reads the crap over there at The Ugly Truth should have their heads examined. They are the ones who are "mentally unbalanced".

Northerntruthseeker said...

Rick... I care not what Glenn says.. He is only further shooting himself in the head by continuing any barrage against myself, for he knows he has NOTHING to slander me about.. He does not know me, nor does he even have a clue who I am...

Northerntruthseeker said...

I also need to know why the hell people like Noor continue to be firm supporters of that person, when his true persona is now out in the open for everyone to see..

Glenn is malicious, vindictive, cruel, mean spirited, and absolutely an egotist... Again, I am truly shocked that anyone still follows his diatribe... It does not speak well for themselves to still support such evil machinations...

Basically what Glenn has done should be a warning for his "followers"... If they ever realize that they are indeed following a person who does not have their best interests at heart, and decide to leave his "flock", he will go out of his way to try to destroy them!

Northerntruthseeker said...

Rick... Do not hold your breath on an "apology" from Glenn.... He is egotistical, and a true apology to myself for his slanders will never come...

That alone should be another warning for his followers as to the kind of person they have "hooked their wagons to".... (Hey, another metaphor! Imagine that!)

RickB said...

I know Glenn well. I myself was also a subject of his lies and slander. He's a sick puppy.

Anonymous said...

Hi NTS eff 'em.

Ihatekikes

Northerntruthseeker said...

Rick... I was not aware that Glenn had been attacking you... Sad to hear...

I honestly want him and his group to just disappear... They are a poison to our efforts in trying to reach people....

I have long suspected that we are again dealing with paid opposition when it comes to TUT... Many readers have voiced that opinion and I am beginning to see that as valid...

RickB said...

The cause Glenn represents is just. Glenn himself is poison.

The ugly truth about The Ugly Truth is that The Ugly Truth is very much about Glenn using the cause to create a gig for himself.

There is a remedy for Glenn: humility. Can he eat it?

Whitewraithe~ said...

@RickB - well I never received an apology from Glenn after his malicious attack on me two years ago so I doubt my friend and colleague NTS will either. Glenn doesn't apologize it's not in his nature.

RickB said...

Whitewraithe, I know it is not in Glenn's nature to apologize. I was being overly generous by suggesting it.

Even though his highness doesn't do apologies to underlings, which includes myself, yourself, and no doubt others, and in this case a “gerbil” [Glenn's word for NTS], he should... because the ugliness of his highness is on display there for all of his sycophantic fans in TUT-land to see for themselves.

I thought you put a link in your article to the post in TUT-land where everyone can see the ugliness of his highness on display for themselves. That post, entitled “Suicide Hoax” is here: https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/suicide-hoax/

I sympathize with your hurt Whitwraithe in finding out that the lil guy is far from the nice lil guy we all thought he was. His highness demonstrated his ugliness over the Sandy Hook matter. It is again on display in the above post.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Again, Rick, I do sympathize exactly with everything that you are stating... I am of course a bit perturbed at the concept of myself being a "gerbil"... Hey, my son had a pet gerbil years back, and it sure was cute!!!

I do agree that we are dealing with very "ugly" people.... I wonder if the Ugly Truth can be renamed..."I am an ugly person and that is the truth" .wordpress .com? Hey, its just a thought..

Again, I really do not want to reach to that level of depravity, and actually want this sorry episode to just go away... An apology from the webmaster over at TUT will never happen... Egotists will never give up that much illusion of power,....

RickB said...

Most are gerbils compared to the greatness of his highness. We're talking about the greatness of his mind.

This must be understood to understand why his highness has such a following. This is what his followers appreciate. They as well are mere gerbils in comparison to the greatness of his highness.