Just a few days ago, someone asked me my opinion of what has just happened in Greece, where the criminally corrupt regime that did nothing more than kiss Jewish butt and bent over and accepted the criminal IMF and Rothschild bankster's demands for "austerity" measures was thrown out of office and replaced by the "left wing" Syriza party.... The fact is clear that the Syriza party definitely wants to make radical changes to Greece and their original plan was indeed to get rid of the "austerity" measures that have bankrupted Greece, and very possibly leave the European Union itself....I figured that for at least one article I would delve into the situation in Greece and give my own opinion of what I believe may and actually should happen in Greece right now...
Right now, I want to present an interesting article that comes from the Zero Hedge website, at www.zerohedge.com that lays out the entire Syriza Party manifesto of plans that they would implement for Greece if elected... I have that article right here, and I do want everyone to pay attention to several points laid out in their manifesto, including their plans to both nationalize their banks (take them away from the Jewish criminals) and to leave NATO itself... Here is that article, and I do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:
Syriza's Original 40 Point ManifestoSubmitted by Tyler Durden on 01/29/2015 19:30 -0500
- Audit of the public debt and renegotiation of interest due and suspension of payments until the economy has revived and growth and employment return.
- Demand the European Union to change the role of the European Central Bank so that it finances States and programs of public investment.
- Raise income tax to 75% for all incomes over 500,000 euros.
- Change the election laws to a proportional system.
- Increase taxes on big companies to that of the European average.
- Adoption of a tax on financial transactions and a special tax on luxury goods.
- Prohibition of speculative financial derivatives.
- Abolition of financial privileges for the Church and shipbuilding industry.
- Combat the banks’ secret [measures] and the flight of capital abroad.
- Cut drastically military expenditures.
- Raise minimum salary to the pre-cut level, 750 euros per month.
- Use buildings of the government, banks and the Church for the homeless.
- Open dining rooms in public schools to offer free breakfast and lunch to children.
- Free health benefits to the unemployed, homeless and those with low salaries.
- Subvention up to 30% of mortgage payments for poor families who cannot meet payments.
- Increase of subsidies for the unemployed. Increase social protection for one-parent families, the aged, disabled, and families with no income.
- Fiscal reductions for goods of primary necessity.
- Nationalization of banks.
- Nationalization of ex-public (service & utilities) companies in strategic sectors for the growth of the country (railroads, airports, mail, water).
- Preference for renewable energy and defence of the environment.
- Equal salaries for men and women.
- Limitation of precarious hiring and support for contracts for indeterminate time.
- Extension of the protection of labor and salaries of part-time workers.
- Recovery of collective (labor) contracts.
- Increase inspections of labor and requirements for companies making bids for public contracts.
- Constitutional reforms to guarantee separation of Church and State and protection of the right to education, health care and the environment.
- Referendums on treaties and other accords with Europe.
- Abolition of privileges for parliamentary deputies. Removal of special juridical protection for ministers and permission for the courts to proceed against members of the government.
- Demilitarization of the Coast Guard and anti-insurrectional special troops. Prohibition for police to wear masks or use fire arms during demonstrations. Change training courses for police so as to underline social themes such as immigration, drugs and social factors.
- Guarantee human rights in immigrant detention centers.
- Facilitate the reunion of immigrant families.
- Depenalization of consumption of drugs in favor of battle against drug traffic. Increase funding for drug rehab centers.
- Regulate the right of conscientious objection in draft laws.
- Increase funding for public health up to the average European level.(The European average is 6% of GDP; in Greece 3%.)
- Elimination of payments by citizens for national health services.
- Nationalization of private hospitals. Elimination of private participation in the national health system.
- Withdrawal of Greek troops from Afghanistan and the Balkans. No Greek soldiers beyond our own borders.
- Abolition of military cooperation with Israel. Support for creation of a Palestinian State within the 1967 borders.
- Negotiation of a stable accord with Turkey.
- Closure of all foreign bases in Greece and withdrawal from NATO.
Source: The Greanville Post
NTS Notes: I read all 40 points enclosed in this manifesto, and all I can say is..."Bravo, Greece"....And I do agree with the last comment that this 40 point program will indeed " stir things up a bit"....
The fact is again that Greece has been ruined by the criminal actions of the evil IMF and the Rothschild criminal banking cartel... To nationalize their banks would indeed, if properly implemented, take them out of the hands of these Jewish scoundrels and possibly end Greece's debt subservience through horrific "austerity" measures...
The Syriza party does need to take it one step further than what is laid out in their manifesto, and that is definitely to tell the criminal Jewish bankers to take all of their debt and shove it up their asses... Greece needs to take the Icelandic approach and arrest all of these scoundrels for their crooked actions against the Greek people first and foremost...
I also do agree with Greece getting out of NATO, and possibly the entire EU... What people are not aware of is the fact that Greece has now been making peaceful gestures with the Russian Federation and has opened new trade talks with the BRICS nations to the chagrin of the criminal EU and NATO itself.... The fact is that the European Union has been ruined and turned into a mess by the criminal Rothschild scoundrels and the Greek people rightfully want no part of that disaster...
There is more to this story coming out of Greece, and I will try my best to keep up with new reports when they do come out and to present them here... Stay tuned....
More to come