Thursday, October 23, 2014

Turbulent Times Put Into Limbo For The Near Future...

I do have some sad news to report today... Both Whitewraithe and I are sad to report that our show, "Turbulent Times" is off the air for the near future...

Delcroix, who runs Outside Radio (www.outsideradio.blogspot.com) has pulled the plug on our show and many others citing his need to concentrate on personal and family needs... It appears that Outside Radio itself has been put into limbo for the time being as well....

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to listen to our broadcasts... Both of us are now searching for a new network to carry on our shows, and I will let everyone know when we are back on the air!

In the meantime... Here is the link to our last show from Monday, October 21st:

turbulenttimesbannerhttp://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/i6pwd9y16l/Turbulent_Times_ep_8_oct_20_2014.mp3

We will be back...

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

RickB said...

Mark Glenn... truthfully.... is a louse. He demonstrated that quite well over the Sandy Hook event. The louse owes me an apology. He slandered me publicly. He inadvertently got an email with my resume... which included a long list of contract technical writing jobs. The louse, assuming everyone is as much as a louse as he is, assumed I was a louse that couldn't keep a job and slandered me as such over the air. His slander of me included a litany of lies... all of which I can prove. The dope fails to realize that my deleting his ugly comments and emails to me were an act of good will, demonstrating that he is indeed a lil louse.

Birds of a feather cling together. Good people will part company with him as they get a drift of what a louse he really is. I understand he'll have naïve followers. I have no respect for him nor his followers that should know better by now.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Rick.... I honestly could not agree with you more....

I for one have never understood Mark Glenn and his whole purpose in this fraud "truth movement" other than to stir up trouble and cause fragmentation. This is exactly what an agent does and I have yet to find evidence that Mark is anything but!

We will be back... Lets just call this a bit of a set back in Wraithe's and my efforts...

RickB said...

185I couldn't help but laugh when I heard that the lil guy also threatened you.