Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Sandy Hook Hoax Continues…. Newtown Residents Threatened, Bribed, To Shut Up! (As Expected)

It has been a while since I filed a report at this blog about the infamous Sandy Hook operation of December 14th, 2012 where a well planned criminal operation took place that involved the entire town of "Newtown" Connecticut in a scheme where a "school" was targeted by a non-existent "gunman"…. The public was deliberately led to believe that some "20 students and 6 teachers" were killed by a young autistic gunman who possessed supernatural abilities so it seems….. The problem has been that since that "shooting" where absolutely nobody died, many independent investigators have looked into this fraud to expose its inconsistencies, and even the people involved in this operation have been scrutinized for their actions in this fraudulent shooting.    It is amazing to me that now almost 2 years after this infamous incident that most people still believe that it was real when in fact the entire American people have been played by the criminals in their own government in this incident to be nothing but suckers….

Yes, it is now almost 2 years since this fraud shooting (about time everyone wakes up to this as reality), and yet we still have more evidence coming forward all the time that exposes it as a massive fraud operation… One report that caught my eye just the other day and one that I want to share with my own readers here comes from Jim Fetzer through the Rense website, at…. The article is entitled: "Newtown Residents Threatened, Bribed, To Shut Up", and I have it right here in its entirety for everyone to read for themselves… I do have my usual follow up thoughts and comments to follow:

Sandy Hook - Newtown Residents Threatened, Bribed To Shut Up

By Jim Fetzer

Newtown has been given $50 million to build a new K-4 elementary school, even though the average cost nationwide is only $7 million. And the families of the alleged victims have received more than $27 million in donations from a sympathetic public.

Moreover, there are reports that "gag orders" were issued to residents within 25 miles of the school, apparently including the use of National Security Letters (NSLs) from the FBI, which recipients are not even allowed to acknowledge they have received.

The highly unusual letters have been used to direct residents to "cease and desist" from talking under threat of prosecution, says Dr. James Fetzer, former U.S. Marine Corps officer, a professor emeritus and journalist for Veterans Today, who has been investigating the case. 

Not only were no children killed, Fetzer said, but the school was closed by 2008 and had been used by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to run exercises in cooperation with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the past.
Francis A. Boyle, a Constitutional lawyer and expert on human rights at the University of Illinois School of Law, has characterized NSLs as "totalitarian": "They violate and nullify the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution. They are totalitarian."

Dr. Fetzer has written to the FBI to affirm or deny their use in Newtown, but several days have passed with no response. "I suppose it's a bit much to expect the FBI to admit its own complicity in a crime of this magnitude," he observes, "but that is what the evidence suggests."  

The purpose of the event, which was several years in the planning, Fetzer said, was to promote the Administration's anti-gun agenda, such as Attorney General Holder's "Operation Longevity" to reduce public support for the 2nd Amendment and the public's right "to keep and bear arms."

In addition to Mr. Holder and the President, other officials who appeared to play crucial roles in the hoax include Conn. Gov. Dannel Malloy, Lt.-Gov. Nancy Wyman, the Connecticut State Police, Newtown Police, the Newtown School Board and the Newtown "Bee" weekly, which apologized when it was forced to retract an interview with the school's principal, after official reports declared she was officially already dead prior to the interview.

A team of Sandy Hook students, including three professors, have published what Dr. Fetzer describes as "overwhelming evidence" that the school shootings are a hoax, including multiple studies on establishing the following:

# SHES was closed by 2008 and used as a prop for the drill conducted on Dec. 14, 2012. Local residents were aware that it had been abandoned and was being use for drills but apparently did not speak out because of the use of NSLs.

NTS Note: Pay careful attention to these important photographs, readers.. These are the (in-)famous "conga line" photos of the supposed children being "evacuated" from Sandy Hook Elementary School right after the "shooting" took place… Note the fact that these are supposedly consecutive photos and the fact that the children circled in Blue and Red above in the first photo have magically been shifted in the "conga line" in the second photo to the front and rear of the line…. It does not make sense what so ever to shift these children's positions and should alert everyone that this entire "conga line" procession was in fact a staged event!

# The iconic photo of children being led out of the school to safety was taken several times, including rearranging the children to get "the best shot", and was taken in better weather, not on a cold day around 28*F with frost on the ground.

# Although 27 persons (including 20 first graders) six adults and the shooter were allegedly killed at SHES, the only child's death certificate available to the public (for Noah Pozner) turns out to be a fabrication that was photoshopped. 

# 64 pages of the 175 page FBI report on SHES are completely redacted and 111 others heavily redacted, rendering it unintelligible. The government does not want the public to know what happened, even to take steps to avoid a repetition.

# Los Angeles school safety authority Paul Preston, who has conducted such drills himself, checked with his contacts in the Federal Department of Education who confirmed that it was a drill and that no children or adults had died.

# The official report from State's Atty. Stephen Sedensky not only provides no motive for Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, but does not connect him with either the weapons he is alleged to have used or the victims he is supposed to have killed. 

# Some video comparisons suggest that Nancy Lanza was being played by one "Anne Haddad," while others support the conclusion that Adam Lanza was a creature of fiction. The extent to which this event was fabricated appears to be that bad.

# To sue the state of Connecticut, it is necessary to petition the Commissioner of Claims, in this case one J. Paul Vance, Jr., who, it turns out, is the son of Lt. Paul Vance, Sr., the State police officer in charge of the SHES case.
Dr. Fetzer said the circumstances surrounding SHES are "Machiavellian," in that Federal, State and Local authorities "came together to perform a stunt deliberately calculated to strike fear into the heart of every American parent and child." 

At new grant of $7.1 from the Department of Justice to support long-term counseling for families, law enforcement and first responders, he observed, is simply absurd and sweetens the pie for those who participated in this monstrous deception.

Wolfgang Halbig, a former Florida State Trooper, school principal and nationally recognized school-safety expert, was told by two Connecticut State Troopers not involved in the ruse that a massive data dump by the Connecticut State Police was actually the "script" for the event, which he is publishing with notes and annotations reflecting how shabbily it was constructed, including sworn but false affidavits by other Connecticut State Troopers, at

"This means," Dr. Fetzer concludes, "that the U.S. government has been committing acts of terror on the American people to instill fear and manipulate them into supporting its own political agenda."                   

(Further Information, Sherwood Ross, Sherwood Ross Associates, Miami, FL, USA sherwoodross10@gmail.comto arrange for media interviews with Dr. Fetzer.)



Adam Lanza...Did he really exist - YouTube


Adam Lanza Did Not Exist - The Sandy Hook Hoax - YouTube


NTS Notes: This makes perfect sense if you finally put all the pieces of the puzzle together about this fraud shooting… Some of the people of this fraud community after almost 2 years of demanded silence by the perpetrators of the hoax will naturally let slip some details of the fraud… This is why the criminals involved have demanded silence and have threatened those who are now willing to come forward with the true story of this Newtown fraud with jail time…..

And yes, many of these crisis actors involved in this fraud have indeed been paid off handsomely with bribes… Many are now outright millionaires and have made a handsome windfall for their parts in this massive lie… But again in spite of their criminality, many are probably now seeing how their actions have done nothing but further the criminal agenda and the enslavement of America…It is because of that fact that many may have suddenly found a conscience… Again, this is why the criminals involved including those in the US Government have told these people to shut up or face "criminal charges"…….

The fact is, readers, that the Sandy Hook operation did not go according to the original script and many more people have now become aware of the fraud…. Given time the real truth will come forward and those involved may yet face the wraith of the American public for their actions… That time may be rapidly approaching….

Wake up America and realize that almost ALL of these 'shootings' that the Jew spew media and the government proclaims as being real are in actuality nothing more than hoaxes…..

And again to those who have ridiculously tried to label myself and others who see the truth about Sandy Hook being a fraud as "Cass Sunstein" operatives… I have two things to say to you all… (1) NONE of you have ever answered the question how I as a Canadian can be a supposed "Cass Sunstein" operative (Take that, Ms S.), and (2) to claim such a ridiculous assertion shows that YOU who are somehow calling us "Cass Sunstein" operatives are in reality the REAL Cass Sunstein operatives!

The suckering of the American people through these false flag shootings continues, and I will continue to blow these lies apart every chance I get… Stay tuned..

More to come



Anonymous said...

For your rant this week.....

Can't wait to read what you'll do to America's First (Skank) Family!

Anonymous said...

Lt Vance was the CT State Police Spokesman until folks realized he was lying about the fake Sandy Hook "shooting." At that point, CT suddenly reassigned Vance to the Traffic Division in FEB 2015.

Newtown was a gun-grab Hoax, designed to trick Americans out of their AR-15 rifles.

Was Obama's SSN stolen from Harrison Bounel (died in NEWTOWN CT, 1978)?

Governor Malloy can't explain why he locked down ALL Death Certificates for the entire State of CT (to conceal Sandy Hoax).