Monday, September 8, 2014

Northerntruthseeker Reaches 3000 Articles…..

I cannot believe it myself… 3000 articles at this site over the last 6+ years, and yes, I am still going strong…

Someone told me a long time ago that I should write a book… However knowing that the criminals out for our destruction control the publishing companies, fat chance at that……

I want to thank everyone for their support, and hopefully someone is listening out there and doing their part in spreading the information that I have presented here at this blog….

Well, readers… Heres to the first 3000, and hopefully another 3000 to come….

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

M. Rocknest said...

Congratulations! I think I started making NTS a regular internet stop sometime in 2012. I appreciate the work you put into this blog and look forward to thousands more articles ... more podcasts with Whitewraithe too.

Anonymous said...

NTS, hello from Kuala Lumpur. Let me be among the first to congratulate you on this milestone. I'm tipping a large glass of stout in your honour , and to 3,000+ more! YOU, yes you, make me proud to be a Canadian.

As I review the world, and the worms who 'lead' us, I stumbled across this video. Use it in a post if you wish. Oh that our 'leaders' had the gonads that this little girl has, facing down a ZOF 'soldier' armed by the US and paid for by Canada, and shaking her fist in his face, link: http://youtu.be/BLaCGl8tTsc

In many ways she is us, you, me and everyone who faces down those who would steal our liberty. SHE understands what eternal vigilance is. It's a shame that the sheeple do not.

NTS, True North - Strong And Free.....Once Again!