First, my apologies for not being able to post the RANT much earlier.
For someone still unemployed, I lead a very busy, controversial family life where there always is a crisis occurring. Mainly, due in part to my daughter who is very close to my mother and I. She is my only child and will be 32 in October. I also have two very active, precocious grandsons who will be 6 and 4 in a few short weeks. Along with my son-in-law who is a Firefighter, they live two minutes away, which is sometimes way too convenient because they are at our house several times a week and my grandsons spend the night at least once a week.
My other urgent agenda is job hunting. I've been unemployed, this time around, for nearly a year. And while there are plenty of jobs in the area, I am having a difficult time getting someone to hire me. Last week I was so engrossed with job searching that everything else was put on hold. Even my blog suffered because I hardly posted anything most of the week, except for a few articles. I haven't looked at my email accounts in nearly a week either because there just has not been any time, not to mention, that I barely slept all week. For three days I stayed awake to revise my resume, make numerous phone calls, email contacts and get out to talk to people. I am determined to be employed by month's end no matter what happens.
Then, today was the hottest day on record, so far in West Tennessee for 2014. The temp was 95 with the heat index around 100 or above. It was so bloody hot that you immediately began sweating once you walked out of and air-conditioned environment. However, we are supposed to get a break from the heat sometime next week. I hope that will happen as the weather changes every 24 hours around here. Weather wise one can never be certain what will happen until it does.
I also have numerous pictures of chemtrails I've been photographing for the past two weeks. Due to time constraints, I haven't had the opportunity to upload the images to my pc. I'm hoping I can get that done this next week so they can be posted.
Without further a due, time for my rant......
Normally, NTS focuses on several issues throughout a week, however, for this week and for my rant there is only one issue that I will focus on and that is the human tragedy in Palestine, particularly in Gaza. I will be using a few articles written by other authors, one in particular, that stresses much of what, everyone who is paying attention, should already know about the demon state of Israel.
As a sidenote: when you see the word: enemy, it is a referral to all things related to Jewry, Zionism, Israel, crimes against humanity unless otherwise stated, etc., you get the point, I hope.
What is happening in Gaza and the rest of Palestine needs to be ended, NOW, and the criminal, demonic state of Israel taken out, or, at least, completely rendered powerless.
The only way that Israel can get away with what it does is because of their damned religion, and that's all. If the state religion was any other denomination the U.N. would have slammed the door shut on that house a long time ago.
To be quite frank, I don't know how Gaza has endured as long as it has in the vile condition that Israel keeps it in. It is an open-air prison of about a million or more poor souls and it is totally controlled by the whims and mood swings of the Israelis in Jerusalem, specifically the psychopathic paedophile, Benyamin Net-in-yahoo.
In one of my posts last week, there was a very telling quote although not verbatim, "the only thing people learn from history is that they didn't learn anything at all," because they keep making the same mistakes over and over and over, ad nauseam. Looking back through history it immediately becomes apparent that every war, every genocide of a race, every atrocity were all committed in the name of one issue - RELIGION. I've written about this before at Pragmatic Witness although I don't recall the names of some of the articles right off hand.
Although, religion, I believe, is the primary reason, however, those in power and control hide behind it in order to achieve their goals. This has always been the case unless they were true believers in whatever ideology that drove them, some to the point of madness.
I thoroughly believe that is what the world is witnessing today, The Madness of King Israel, but this time the telling of present history will be different because we have this wonderful tool called the Internet that in essence has already triggered the "apocalypse."
An Apocalypse actually means: (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation, although this sense did not enter English until the 14th century.
But, religion has corrupted the word into meaning something altogether different and it is this: In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden. In the Book of Revelation (Greek Ἀποκάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apocalypsis Ioannou), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175. Today, it is commonly used in reference to any prophetic revelation or so-called End Time scenario, or to the end of the world in general.
Israel and International Jewry will not be able to get away with the world only knowing their version of history. The world will know the truth because of the Internet unless they completely censor it or shut it down. And even if that were to happen there are enough people in the world that know the truth and can write it down specifically in a journal or notebook for posterity. The truth always comes to light no matter what happens to cover it, conceal it, or attempts to destroy it - truth finds a way into the world sometimes in the most extraordinary of circumstances.
According to Al-Manar, 166 people have been killed and over 1000 injured in Gaza.
With unabated impunity the Israeli Air Force delivers air strikes on a totally defenseless population in Gaza. In any other person's mind this would be completely and utterly ludicrous, but to the Israeli Jew it is the perfect response to a threat even though it was predicated by the false flag sacrificial lie of three Jewish youths being murdered.
Israel's offensive, dubbed "Operation Protective Edge" has targeted every civilian in Gaza; talking about over kill.
Then Jim Stone had this news on his blog earlier today:
Gaza will probably be destroyedThe recent action against Gaza has nothing to do with terror, as evidenced by the fact that Israel has attacked the water systems which were already limited and rendered 90 percent unsafe to drink. Add to this the fact that photos of the damage Israel is doing in Gaza are getting fronted in the MSM as damage Gaza is doing to Israel, and the fact that it now appears that every single home is targeted and it becomes obvious something is definitely different about this particular assault.
There was never any proof that the three teenagers who were found killed in Gaza were killed by Palestinians, and lots of proof that the IDF itself killed these kids and buried them. Perhaps these kids were killed by the IDF under the belief that they were Palestinians, and after the IDF realized the mistake, they buried them and then fronted a scam of "terror", as usual.
I would not be surprised if at this time Israel wipes Gaza off the map, complete with a near 100 percent fatality rate due to lack of drinkable water. Water systems are never targeted unless a total kill is the real goal, and as all Israelis see it, including those who were in the Jewish community when I was there, complete expulsion of all of Palestine HAS TO HAPPEN BY RELIGIOUS EDICT. It is not a matter of if, but when. Once Palestine is fully purged, they then need to take most of Iraq, half of Saudi Arabia and portions of other countries to establish the full eretz Israel. The fact that Palestine is a goner is a foregone conclusion, they will be the first to go.
Jew owned ABC had the unbelievable gall to say that it is Gaza attacking Israel thanks to Jewess Diane Sawyer. From Russia Today -
ABC airs Gaza bombing devastation images - says it's in IsraelIn the latest case of Western mainstream media confusing the geographical location of warzones, an ABC News anchor described footage of Gaza homes shortly after their destruction by the IDF as belonging to Israel.
On July 8, veteran ABC news anchor Diane Sawyer, 68, opened up a news segment, entitled Under Attack, with the following introduction: “We take you overseas now to the rockets raining down on Israel today, as Israel tried to shoot them out of the sky, all part of the tinderbox, Israelis and Palestinians [sic].”
In two images that accompanied Sawyer’s narration, she says, “Here are two Israelis trying to salvage what they can, while a woman is standing speechless among the ruins.”
There was just one problem: The images of wide-scale physical destruction and human suffering shown in the images were not from Israel, but rather from the Gaza Strip, where the locals have been enduring days of aerial bombings.
Israeli airstrikes on Gaza killed four more Palestinians on Friday, raising the death toll from the four-day offensive to at least 85. Missile lobs into Israel have so far caused no fatalities, due in part to Israel's Iron Dome aerial defense system.
Following Sawyer’s introduction, ABC correspondent Alex Marquardt commented on Israelis "running in terror as sirens wail."
ABC News Statement: http://t.co/mrQrvwoUPO pic.twitter.com/niZYuWpQ1DAccording to Peter Hart, a commentator with Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR), ABC incorrectly identifying the real victims in Gaza, where dozens of people are dying, is less an error in judgment than a “reflection of a worldview.”
— ABC World News (@ABCWorldNews) July 10, 2014
“[T]here's a pretty well-established pattern of corporate media trying to paint the conflict as between equals, a type of false balance that treats the threats to Israeli lives and Palestinians lives as similar,” Hart wrote in his blog. “There are no reported Israeli deaths. But the fact that dozens of Palestinians had died, including several children, by the time ABC aired its report apparently did not cause them to consider this more newsworthy than Israeli fear.”
I mean, this is unforgivable!!!! Karma is a bitch as they say, and one day it is going to come back and bite Ms. Sawyer right on the arse.
From the Al-Manar link posted above there is this tidbit about the rocket launchings:
Since then, the Palestinian resistance launched around 655 rockets have hit the occupied territories, while some were intercepted by the Iron Dome missile defense system.
No Israelis have been claimed killed, while two people have been badly hurt, medics said.
and this, as well.......
By Sunday morning, the Zionist military said it had struck 1,320 "terror targets" across Gaza, and more than 20 targets were hit overnight. However, videos of the operation reveal that all targets hit were civilian and no military facilities of Resistance were declared under attack.
Washington's Blog posted this great article yesterday and everyone should read it, then pass it on -
Facts All US Citizens Need to Know About Israel and Palestine
- Gaza (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) is occupied Palestinian territory under international law, determined by the vast majority of the world, as well as the highest court in the world, the UN’s International Court of Justice. Gaza cannot commit aggression against Israel, since Israel is in constant and continual commission of illegal aggression against Palestine by occupying it (illegally and sadistically blockading it and frequently committing terrorism against its civilians, including by targeting them with chemical weapons provided by US taxpayers – see “Rain of Fire” by Human Rights Watch). As documented by Amnesty Int’l, Human Rights Watch, and many others, Israel intentionally targets and murders civilians, including children, en masse.
- Israel also kidnaps and tortures children, including by keeping them in outdoor cages, over night, in winter.
- But, even ignoring international law and that Gaza is under illegal Israeli occupation, Gaza did not initiate this current round of violence; Israel did:
- Western/US/Israeli propaganda says the violence started with the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli youths on June 12th. That is a lie:
- The firing of pathetic scrap metal rockets from impoverished Gaza, which have killed no one, were in fact launched in response to earlier Israeli bombings, killings, assassinations, and arrests of Palestinians, including children.
- Since the year 2000, Israel has killed 1,500 Palestinian children, while Palestinians have killed 132 Israeli children. That means Israel has killed over 1,000% percent more Palestinian children than vice-versa.
- As documented by the Washington DC based non-Profit, The Jerusalem Fund, Israel breaks far more ceasefires than Palestine – this includes firing of the Palestinian scrap metal rockets.
- For example, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and many other human rights organizations reported that in Israel’s 2009 Gaza Massacre, Israel killed about 450 children, and it was Israel, they documented, that broke the ceasefire. (In that massacre, Israel killed overall from 1,400 to 7,000 Palestinians, almost all civilians, while 13 Israelis were killed, several from friendly fire.)
- According to a landmark, comprehensive study of all of Israel’s wars, by Zeev Maoz, Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis, former head of the Graduate School of Government and Policy and of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University, and former academic director of the M.A. Program at the Israeli Defense Forces’ National Defense College:
- “. most of the wars in which Israel was involved were the result of deliberate Israeli aggressive design . None of these wars – with the possible exception of the 1948 War of independence – was what Israel refers to as Milhemet Ein Berah (war of necessity). They were all wars of choice . ” – Defending the Holy Land, pg. 35, (bold added)
- “I review a number of peace-related opportunities ranging from the Zionist-Hashemite collusion in 1947 through the collapse of the Oslo Process in 2000. In all those cases I find that Israeli decision makers – who had been willing to embark upon bold and daring military adventures – were extremely reluctant to make even the smallest concessions for peace . I also find in many cases Israel was engaged in systematic violations of agreements and tacit understandings between itself and its neighbors.” – Defending the Holy Land, pg. 40
- Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other country. That includes Iraq under Hussein.
- Hamas is the government elected by Gaza in elections that Jimmy Carter (and many others) observed and said were completely fair and free. Israel constantly says Hamas uses human shields. But in Israel’s biggest massacre of Gaza, the one in 2009, all the human rights organizations, including Amnesty, HRW, and the jurist Richard Goldstone, found that Hamas DID NOT use human shields. On the contrary, Israel used human shields, which is a regular practice for Israel. Israel uses civilians as human shields.
- Israel forced Palestinian civilians to dig and lay naked in trenches around Israeli tanks. See here at 6:45.
- XIV. THE USE OF PALESTINIAN CIVILIANS AS HUMAN SHIELDS
- “The Mission received allegations that in two areas in north Gaza Israeli troops used Palestinian men as human shields… The Mission found the foregoing witnesses to be credible and reliable. It has no reason to doubt the veracity of their accounts and found that the different stories serve to support the allegation that Palestinians were used as human shields.”
- Noam Chomsky: “Hamas is regularly described as ‘Iranian-backed Hamas, which is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.’ One will be hard put to find something like ‘democratically elected Hamas, which has long been calling for a two-state settlement in accord with the international consensus’—blocked for over 30 years by the US and Israel. All true, but not a useful contribution to the Party Line, hence dispensable.”
- In the history of all rocket and mortar fire into Israel, 26 people, total, have been killed. And remember, Palestine breaks ceasefires far less often than Israel, as documented above.
- This number of 26 is in contrast to the minimum number of 1,400 people who were murdered by Israel in a single one of its terrorist atrocities, the 2009 Gaza Massacre.
- Noting that in the current massacre, zero Israelis and over 100 Palestinians have thus far been killed, and noting that Gaza is a concentration camp – Israel allows no one to enter or leave – Dan Sanchez gives a perfect description of the disparity in arms between the US/Israeli war machine and Palestinian scrap metal projectiles: “They [the Gazans] are like fish in a barrel, being blasted by a shotgun from above. It’s like some of the fish in the barrel pathetically spitting water at the gunman, and [US media calls] that a “shooting battle.”
- The rhetoric and tactics of Hamas and other groups resisting Israeli occupation and colonization can be brutal (though far less so than Israel). Propagandists try to attribute this to anti-Semitism, to distract from the fact that these groups are resisting having their country stolen and their people dispossessed and annihilated. Native American resistance to European colonizers was sometimes extremely brutal, as was their rhetoric, but everyone universally recognizes that this was not because of “anti-White-ism”, or “anti-European-ism”, but because they were having their land stolen and their people massacred, the same thing that Israel is doing to the Palestinians.
- Palestinians have the right under international law to resist occupation, ethnic cleansing, colonization, aggression, and annexation. Miko Peled, son of an Israeli general, recently stated that if Israel doesn’t Like rockets, they should decolonize Palestine. Dr. Norman Finkelstein notes that “The Palestinians have the right to use arms to resist an occupation . However, the fact that morally and legally they have that right doesn’t mean that it’s the most prudent strategy. In my opinion, a national Palestinian leadership committed to mobilizing nonviolent resistance can defeat the Israeli occupation if those of us living abroad lend support to it.”
- In 1948, the people who wanted to form a Jewish state carried out a massive terror and ethnic cleansing campaign against the occupants of Palestine, expelling about half of them (750,000) from their land and into concentrated areas (Gaza and West Bank). Israel has slowly continued colonizing even those areas, which were specifically reserved by the UN for Palestinians. Israel takes all the best land and resources, such as water. Here is a visualization of what has happened, and is currently happening with massive support from Obama:
- Israeli settlement building in Palestine is a war crime under international law. Under Obama, Israeli settlement building is up over 130%.
- For about 40 years, there has been an international consensus that Israel must stop colonizing territory outside its 1967 borders. The consensus has been blocked by the United States, in isolation from the international community (much like the USA’s isolated, strong support for South African Apartheid). Every year there is a UN vote on the issue, and every year it goes about 165 to 2, the world against the US and Israel. This continues under Obama. All human rights groups support the consensus, as does Hamas, the Arab League, Iran, the Organization of the Islamic Conference… Virtually everyone, except the US and Israel. (More details on this page.)
- Palestinians are brutalized, repressed and impoverished by Israel. To get a quick visual understanding of the difference between Gaza and Israel, take a look at the images of people and cities being wantonly pummeled by Israeli terrorism when you search the word “Gaza“, and the images of opulence, wealth and luxury that come up when you search “Tel Aviv“.
- Israel has an illegal stash of hundreds of nuclear weapons.
- Israel, whose government intentionally targets, tortures, and murders civilians, including children, including with chemical weapons, and whose government uses Palestinian civilians as human shields, and whose government is the last entity on Earth carrying out old-style ethnic cleansing and colonization of foreign countries, is the single biggest recipient of US aid, at over three billion dollars a year and huge amounts of lethal weaponry such as attack helicopters and white phosphorous chemical explosives.
- To reiterate, Obama requested more military aid for Israel than any president ever. This is not because Obama and the USA love Jewish people. Obama was recently an accomplice in a literal neo-Nazi-led coup d’etat in Ukraine, and is currently fully supporting the junta-integrated Ukrainian government, which is staffed with several neo-Nazis in high ministries, and which uses neo-Nazi paramilitaries to carry out massacres (and possibly genocide) against people resistant to the junta. The actual reason the US supports Israel is discussed below.
- As Amnesty International has noted, all aid to Israel is illegal under international (and US) law, because Israel is a consistent violator of human rights.
Finally, for the last of my rant I want to share Kenny's latest article over at Kenny's Sideshow -
Using the Tools We Have
It has been said that criticisms of the powers that kill, destroy, steal and lie often roll right off their backs but that satire and heavy sarcasm is a different subject. They think they own the right to make fun of we the common people but are not particularly amused when we turn the tables.
|al-Baghdadi criticized for Disney wristwatch|
Last week, in an interview with Iran’s Press TV, Gilad Atzmon claimed that the abduction and killing of three Jew settlers was an Israeli false flag operation to invade Gaza. ...........Oh Wait! That's not satire. I've got that in the wrong section. I'll leave it here anyway.
BDS is definitely a tool we can use. A commenter, EV, let this link
STOP FUNDING ISRAEL ~ (These are the companies assisting the funding of the Palestinian genocide)
It's a good list but barely scratches the surface. Here is a PDF from 2009,
Companies Supporting the Israeli Occupation of Palestinian Land
It's not totally up to date but at 129 pages I'm sure it is still relevant and if one wants to expand his boycotting horizons, it's worth a look. .
I know it's hard to totally boycott the controlled media, especially for those of us who like to keep an eye on their propaganda and disinformation, but there's no excuse for not knowing who runs the show, which gives us an idea of why they do what they do.
Another tool is the ballot initiative. It worked in Colorado and Washington state with marijuana, sort of. The GMO labeling initiative in California and Washington did not. Of course it all depends on who may have access to the electronic voting machines and how much money is thrown at deceiving the public.
A cleaver attempt, at least at a glancing look, to initiate getting at the truth is the High Rise Safety Initiative in New York city which is a ballot measure that will require the NYC Department of Buildings to investigate the causes of high-rise building collapses in New York City. They must be on to something because Mayor Bill de Blasio felt the need to publicly blast the 9/11 truther initiative. Could he be a little worried that their house of cards may fall? de Blasio holds the reins to the New York side of the cover up now and it's a part of his job description.
A complete exposure of 9/11 would lead to Israel's involvement and in turn call out the US support of Israel as our 'best friend' and their genocidal activities in Gaza and the rest of the Middle East. Among many other things that would happen. And that's not satire.
The use of the Internet alone could save Gaza, and destroy Israel, and I don't mean (killing Jews) Israel can be destroyed in many other creative ways other than killing the population. We only need the desire and will to take the action required to accomplish this long overdue goal in order to save ourselves and humanity.
How much longer is the world going to wait while Israel plays in the backyard of evil and despotism??
So, with a little help from my friends, that's my RANT for the week. Hopefully, I will be better prepared next week if I can keep the crises at bay in my family.
I wish you all a blessed week.
More to come -
P.S. One more thing I forgot to post....I came across an article from Mondoweiss showing photos worldwide of the support of Gaza. In honor of NTS being from Canada here is that picture and then a link to the article.