Friday, June 27, 2014

Whitewraithe On Charles Giuliani's Show Today, June 27th, 2014

My good friend, Whitewraithe, was on the Charles Giuliani show this morning over at Outside Radio ( and it was indeed a very informative show…

For those that want the link to this broadcast, I have it here:

Whitewraithe has always been an excellent speaker and I have always said that she makes for an excellent guest…

The material covered in this interview was fantastic and again is a must listen to by everyone… Take the time and send Wraithe some of your comments if you want over at her site: Pragmatic Witness (…

Many have been asking when I will again be a guest on Charles' show…. Again, with work demands and family issues, on top of the time of Charles' show at 7am CDT, I will not be able to do a full show with him until probably the end of July at the earliest….. I will definitely let everyone know when that happens..

More to come


1 comment:

Whitewraithe~ said...

Thanks so much, NTS, for your continued support. And thank you for posting the interview, although, it seems, very few have listened to it according to my site. Oh, well, maybe next time.

I'm going to suggest to Charlie that we do a show on Freemasonry and Judaism and how it's been intertwined over the centuries so that it's basically become the same thing.

People should read my article THE MYSTERIOUS FORCE to understand what's happened over the course of two millenia.