Thursday, June 26, 2014

Northerntruthseeker Reaches 2 MILLION Hits!

When I started this blog some 6 years ago, I never ever thought I would see the day that it received 2 million hits, let alone reach even 100,000….. Today is definitely a red letter day for myself, and I do want to thank everyone for making it possible…

So here's to 2 Million hits…. And hopefully a few million more….

Today also marks my son's graduation from High School…. He is a bright young man with a very bright future.. And to top it off, he is very Jew wise indeed… He knows who is responsible for the ruination of this planet, and has for the longest time seen through their lies in the media, and all the lies in what they pass off as an "education"…. One perfect example as to his critical thinking skills has been his own perspective on some of the shootings across America, and especially the Sandy Hook fraud… He looked at the news from Sandy Hook and he came to his own conclusions that it was indeed a fraud and a hoax… He put it best when he told me last year when it comes to Sandy Hook "Who are they kidding?"…..

I have had a short break right now before we prepare for the big gala dinner, and I figured I had enough time to at least send off this article as a thank you to everyone..

So again, thanks to everyone for keeping the faith in me and this site…. I have been busy getting ready for today, and my son's graduation… I should be back tomorrow with new articles here… Stay tuned…

More to come



Anonymous said...

Please keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brian for your nice website hitting 2 million which is well deserved and Hod bless!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You have a good blog.
I stop by every day.

Anonymous said...

That's really great to hear about your son being awaken to the machinations of the Chosen Ones.
Keep up the good work!

Frank Fredenburg said...

Congratulations on reaching 2 million hits Northern. Now on to the next 2 million. I hope you are feeling well now. Has the tundra thawed out yet up north? All of that global warming we had last Winter. The last I heard the Great Lakes were still partially covered with ice. I don't know if they still are.

Anonymous said...


ISIS exists for one purpose: To provide government and business the sophisticated intelligence, technology, security and training they need to support and protect national and corporate interests in the most challenging of global environments. All with the utmost professionalism, transparency, and integrity.

– Don Wright, President & CEO

ISIS is headquartered in Sierra Vista, Arizona, outside of Fort Huachuca, with offices in The Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C. Through its associations with various military, defense and business clients, ISIS maintains a presence in several states across the country, as well as a number of countries in the middle east.

Info came from:

Whitewraithe~ said...

Sincere congrats, Brian.

You've worked hard writing most of your own articles being a very busy person.

You deserve the kudos my friend.

Your friend forever in this fight.