Saturday, January 18, 2014

An Appeal To Those Who Are Truly Wanting A Better World, And Not Those Driven By Self-Interests

For this article, I want to discuss the recent "activities" and actions by those in what I have always known to be the fraud "truth movement"..... I have long said that there is no real "truth movement" and that a full 90% of those involved in this effort to expose the truths about our world and the machinations of the Jewish elite that wants to enslave us all,  are actually working for this evil, and are in it for their own personal self interests and greed...

Recently, the entire "truth movement" was turned upside down by the actions of some individuals to try to slander those seeking the truth about the fraud known as the "Sandy Hook" shooting.  It was a disgusting display of childish behavior and terrible slanderous comments..... I have tried to distance myself from this, because if I became involved, I would only be as bad as those committing the slander!  The situation became magnified by supposed health concerns by one of the persons launching the attacks on those who have called Sandy Hook a fraud, and several others in that camp magnified the situation by trying to link that individual's health concerns with the people working for the exposure of the Sandy Hook fraud... This again was a sign of very childish behavior and has caused rifts in this fight, with even some slanderous remarks sent my way.... Again, I have not fallen into this trap and have refused to directly address these attacks... I would not stoop so low..

But the real turning point was when someone whom I have shown a high level of trust has now shown her true colors and has thrown her support behind those who believe Sandy Hook to be real... There has been mountains of evidence that now shows the fraud in full detail, but still this person has suddenly overlooked that evidence and has now turned her back on those seeking the truth and see the fraud of Sandy in all of its glory..... It has caused even more damage in our efforts and has everyone questioning who is real and who is not.... I have been asked for my personal opinions in this matter, and all I can say is that again, we are now discovering who is real and who is the frauds in our efforts... It does point to the fact again that the 90% of the agents working to destroy our efforts do periodically show their true colors and are rooted out!

Everyone who knows me knows that I am in this not for personal glory, selfish interests, or any delusion of power and greed... I am always searching for the truth and am not afraid of stating facts... I have said that I will never be bought off or made to turn my back on the truth..... I am therefore appealing to those who feel much the same way as myself to let them know that they have true allies in myself and those who are always wanting the truth and are in this for the RIGHT REASONS.....I know that my personal friends, especially my true friend Whitewraithe, are in this for exactly the same reasons... We want a better world for everyone and will never turn to the "dark side"....

Again, for those who are in this for the right reasons... You know where to find me.... You are amongst friend and allies...

Thank you for your time, and your comments are always welcome...

More to come

NTS


10 comments:

buelahman said...

There is an attempt to divide this movement from within. It has been going on several fronts, including the Sandy Hook deal.

The thing is, how do we know the difference between divide and conquer and simply a difference of opinion?

I can understand why people sometimes follow certain trains of thought. Sandy Hook is hard because of the children. It is one of those issues almost as volatile as race.

When it comes to Piper, I am very baffled by his comments (I am not baffled by MG's comments, for he has denigrated almost all conspiracy theory analysis that differs from the mainstream view).

In their interview, I never heard any realistic analysis of the Sandy Hook facts. All I heard was attacks on certain individuals and claims of superior knowledge on the subject, yet no factual presentation to confirm that claim.

The other side of the coin (John Friend/Fetzer's interview) was chocked full of factual presentation and questions (altho Jim did give Piper a dig about being a no-show... before his heart problems had been publicized).

If I were to simply use the two interviews and interlace them into some sort of debate, the MG/Piper side would be sorely beaten to a digital pulp.

No Mas.

And John would be the first to admit that I don't agree with him 100% on everything. Nor do I disagree 100% with MG's stance on things. The only real difference is that I like John and dislike MG (not that it matters much to either one of them).

I am simply trying to figure out how anyone could continue total trust in the Sandy Hook storyline after all the discrepancies, changes in the story, coverups that have been shown, odd behavior of the players.

Do these people simply disregard all those facts?

I just don't get it.

They act and say they are thinkers. Well, prove it. Explain the discrepancies, instead of misleading allegation and sleight-of-hand tactics.

I don't have to agree with their estimations, but at least show one.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Buelahman... That is why I am making this appeal... To get people who are finally fed up with those who are out to destroy our efforts to unite together under a common cause...

I have been so sick of the recent fracturing attempts by these people, that I figured it was time I spoke out...

Thanks for your comment and your efforts.... I hope that we can continue to work together and get others to join in stopping this attempt to destroy our efforts..

NTS

Amanda said...

Great post!
And I totally agree that there has been an attempt to divide this movement for quite a long time. Even before Sandy Hook occurred, I became highly suspicious of MG, MCP and the rest of the TUT crowd because they routinely supported the official story when it came to mass shootings. I definitely recall them supporting the MSM narrative around the Sikh Temple shooting and the Batman/Aurora shooting, though their stance was to say that it was the fault of the zio media and video games for making young men violent. It was at that point that I stopped listening to their shows.

Needless to say, I wasn't at all surprised that they endorsed the official story around Sandy Hook, though I have to admit that I was quite shocked at their nasty, name-calling tactics and their absolute refusal to address any of the anomalies or problems with the official narrative.

And, as for whether this is simply a difference of opinion or some other disinfo agenda, it seems like if this was simply a difference in opinion, then we would actually have two sides willing to discuss and debate the facts in a rational and civil manner. But that's not what we have. Instead, we have one side that has completely ignored all of the discrepancies, changes in narrative, and anomalies and engaged in childish name-calling.

-Amanda

Anonymous said...

NTS, Thanks for posting about this.

It isn't just Mike Piper and Mark Glenn. John Friend has also come under attack by supposed truthers Carolyn Yeager, "Andre"/Andrew Anglin, Scott Roberts, and Mike Delaney not just for Sandy Hook, but incredibly, for having Simon Shack on his radio program!!

And just this week Deanna Spingola on her radio show weighed in on the side of the official SH story. (her arguement was pitifully weak.)

Very strange goings-on indeed.



Whitewraithe~ said...

It's now over at Pragmatic Witness with the culprits faces exposed.

Penny said...

NTS:

If I may jump in here?

I have no idea what you are speaking about. No idea who exactly did what. And I am ok with that

The "truth movement" is a movement that should not exist in any unified type of way.

If I feel, or you feel, or Beulahman feels like associating with someone, working with or cooperating with them. That is perfectly fine.
Whitewraithe is your confidante
That is great.

The moment you get a 'movement' you get something that can be attacked.

I have spoke often about this at my blog...
It is best as individuals to take actions that can alter the paradigm.. ( someone at my place called it "the power of one") we can work with one another, we can cooperate, but forget creating, naming or promoting any thing resembling a movement with perceived leaders. Real or otherwise.

Someone left a question at my place
why are you no longer affiliated with so and so?
I was completely unaware of whom this supposed entity even was.
I have never affiliated with anyone. Though I have and will work with other bloggers it is only on an as needed basis and other then that I go my own way

The disinfo label.

Personally, I am sick to death of seeing this wielded.
This one is disinfo.
That one is disinfo.

If I really think someone is disinfo, I stay away from them.
Two well loved individuals come to mind- they don't pass my sniff test
Other people really like these guys
That is great for them
And ya know what?
Who am I to tell them otherwise.
They are just not for me
and I have to live with myself



NTS- " To get people who are finally fed up with those who are out to destroy our efforts to unite together under a common cause..."

Only we can destroy our own efforts, no one else can.

That is why they are "our" efforts.
They only way our efforts can be destroyed is if we allow it to happen.

I have no intention of allowing that myself

I don't get the impression you do either

Yes, we need one another.
Yes, we need to cooperate.
And all we have to do is chose to do so
And not give others our power.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Penny... I may recommend that you check into what is going on with Jim Fetzer/John Friend vrs Mark Glenn/Michael Collins Piper over the Sandy Hook fraud....

Do some research into this ridiculous fight that has been ripping the fight against the Jews apart first, and then get back to me...

Northerntruthseeker said...

Yes, there will be those who do not know about this ridiculous battle between those who see the fraud of Sandy and other "shootings" and those that think they were real....

I would suggest that everyone do their own research and let me know what you think...

Northerntruthseeker said...

I am trying to reach out to everyone to not be swayed by those who are trying to destroy our efforts...

The Jews would love to see this opposition torn to shreds and I am trying to get people to out those who are the liars and misfits and to unite instead of suddenly give up....

Penny said...

Hey NTS:

I don't really have time to dig into that stuff..

And if I did, I wouldn't use the time to do so.

I'm not trying to be contrary here. It is just the limited time I have is better spent getting some important info out.

I think you would agree with that, you very much come across as a 'straight shooter'.

What I will say about Sandy Hook?

The 9/11 calls were made available immediately. I had them up at my place just after the incident at Sandy Hook.

It is clear from the tape that what was being reported and what was going on does not match the official conspiracy theory

Couple that with the fact that all these 'events' are embellished and fact managed, always.

Common sense suggests that the official narrative is bogus

Don't let these bastards get you down NTS
Just keep putting out the facts, the knowledge and the reader will decide
that's about it
take care of yourself