Monday, December 30, 2013

Update and correction on NTS

Just received more news from Brian a few minutes ago.

First, the correction - the cardiologist will be doing an Angiogram where they insert a tube into the aorta to clear the minor blockage, instead of and angioplasty which is a repair.

The procedure is scheduled for Friday, January 3rd.  He'll be in hospital at least until the following Monday for post-op observation.  Lets hope everything goes well.

Brian has his Blackberry with him but the hospital has no wi-fi internet capability.  If anyone would like to contact him please email me at and I will forward the number to you.  

He absolutely hates hospitals as most do.  And without the internet I'm sure he's extremely bored and probably very anxious.

That's all I have for now.

As NTS says, more to come.



Anonymous said...

Doesn't he have a lap-top?

I hope he's taking his oregano :

~ Salvatore ~

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you, NTS, on your proceedure. We do wish you the best, and a Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing you back soon, but treat yourself nicely. You do have my prayers and the prayers of others, as well as the thoughts of many good people and friends.


Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery NTS and a very Happy New Year!

Northerntruthseeker said...

Hi everyone!
They moved my surgery up to tomorrow morning! This is because they got a last minute opening and decided not to delay me until Friday!

The problem is indeed some minor blockage in my aorta, and they will use a combo of angiogram to view and then statins to release the blockage.

I want to thank everyone for their support. If all goes according to plan, I could be out as early as Wednesday, New Years Day!!

I will TRY to do a report here by the weekend, and will have one heck of a rant to do! And yes, there will be no mercy for the Kardashians, Noor!

I do hate hospitals BTW... Lots of sick people....

Again, thanks Wraithe, and as usual....

More to come


Northerntruthseeker said...

BTW..... That last message took forever via my Blackberry... No 4G network here and as slow as mollasses!

I am a fighter, and the doctors said I will have about 6 weeks of down time with physio-rehab... But I will be back trolling the Net shortly, just to let the enemy know I am still in this to see them be beaten!

Signing off for tonight...

More to come


Anonymous said...


Don't forget to take at least one Allicin pill daily, which is supposed to be the equivalent of 37 cloves of garlic.

These right here:

It naturally lowers blood pressure amongst many other benefits.

All the best and get well soon

~ Negentropic

Anonymous said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...


I left you a message in the previous post
no matter

" If all goes according to plan, I could be out as early as Wednesday, New Years Day!!"

Now that would be a very happy new year

I will be checking back in
All the best!