Thursday, December 19, 2013

Northerntruthseeker Taking A Much Needed Vacation Break..

Well, I decided to do it... Take a much needed break that my family says I should take to have some rest and "recharge my batteries"...  Stress from work and other issues was long in building up, and I am in need of a bit of time off to avoid burning out....

I will be taking the coming week off from doing any writings here at this blog, other than my usual Sunday rant.... During this time, I do recommend that everyone once again take a look at some of the fabulous writings by those who I call the best bloggers that I know, including my great friend, Whitewraithe, who writes Pragmatic Witness (www.whitewraithe.wordpress.com).

Fear not, for I am absolutely not quitting (Sorry to let you down all you scumbag JIDF agents of Isra-Hell) and I will be back writing here very soon.... Stay tuned, and as usual....

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break! Happy Holidays! Looking forward to reading your stuff in the future.

McCob

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your R&R NTS!
Good posting lately.
I like the Sandy Hook stuff.