Tuesday, December 31, 2013

GREAT NEWS FROM NTS!



Revised: part of Brian's message was missing in the first email - 

They did the angiogram this morning and held me for observation for most of the afternoon, and just returned me to this hospital earlier this evening!

Now for the great news... All test show NO heart problems at all... No blockage and nothing wrong with my aorta..

This is now leaving the doctors stymied and saying that the problem may have been due to a viral infection.

I am so relieved and I may be returning

Home soon...

I will send more messages soon. It does look like the New Year is at least starting off good for me.
I am truly stunned and overwhelmed by the nice comments by those concerned. I want to thank everyone for their kind and caring responses.

I am waiting for the word on when I will be released. But I will still be restricted to do anything, because they ran the probe and tube through my right wrist, and presently my right arm is semi-immobilized.

I shall be back shortly, and as usual...

More to come

NTS

I know we all are relieved to hear this fantastic news about Brian.

We both send our best to everyone for a healthy and hopefully more prosperous New Year in 2014.

In closing, I want to share a very poignant video that I hope will touch everyone as deeply and spiritually as it did me.

Whitewraithe~

PALE BLUE DOT - Dr. Carl Sagan


4 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

This is wonderful news indeed. Thank you for sharing.

It is indeed a nasty bug going around; we must remember that our systems are weaker due to exposures of every type ~ the genocide is ongoing ~ no matter how well we take care of ourselves.

It can be a tad intimidating during the time, non?

You have had a rough start, but upwards from here and a large leap back to health are my wishes to you for the coming year, along with bushels of the usual good stuff.

Anonymous said...

NTS - This is indeed great news! Looking forward to your next salvo in the war for truth!

(1) UN Year of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.

(2) 'israel' (spit!) has been exposed as a torturer of children. Ref: http://rt.com/news/israel-children-torture-palestine-044/ (Check the comments)

I would suggest that 2014 be nominated "Modify 'israel's' Behaviour Year", after all, that is really the issue, their obnoxious belligerent behaviour.

The entire world should hold up a mirror and let them see what we see. (Ugggggllllyyyyy!)

Related fodder for you: http://mycatbirdseat.com/2013/12/46920-the-worlds-blatant-double-standard-in-israels-favor/
and a WTF! story: http://mycatbirdseat.com/2013/12/aipacs-fed-candidate-stanley-fischer-on-a-warpath-against-iran/ An AIPAC stooge in the FED? Again, WTF!

THAT'll get you back into the swing of things! Can't WAIT for the "RANT!" on January 5th. (F*ck the Kardashians....as they're f*cking America anyway, all the way to the Zio-owned bank!)

AAh! NTS....let's see some of that great fire-in-the-belly we've come to love!

A Canuck in Self-Imposed Exile.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. NTS, we need you in this fight.

Happy New Year to you and Whitewraithe.

- truth4ever99 -

Penny said...

Hey NTS

good news about no blockage and viral infection?
or best guess?
As long as your feeling better, that's all that is important!

I recently felt a cold coming on and drank some ( about 4 cups daily) yarrow tea
antibacterial, anti viral and one great all purpose medicinal plant
I gathered the stuff myself, but,it can be purchases. might be worth a try
Looking forward to your return