Saturday, June 15, 2013

Been Busy The Last Few Days Taking Care Of Family Business

No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth for the last few days... I have been busy taking care of some personal business and family concerns.....

I will try to post up some new material later tonight when I return to my place of residence....

In the meantime, as I usually say.... Take a close look at the articles that are put up by those who I consider the finest bloggers that I know... They are listed in the left hand column of this blog...

I will be back shortly.... Until then, as I usually say....

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Salvatore sent you a very truthful post about matters that pertain to your website. Matters you are concerned about.

His post is very truthful, so I know you'll post Salvatore's comment [ complete with solid source references]because that's what you appreciate the most : The Truth.

From : Joe

Northerntruthseeker said...

I publish those comments that do not insult others or imply wrong notions such as Kaminski being a Jew...

Others I discard... and I get tons of comments all the time that I discard..