Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Is Hillarious: Alex Jones Now Says The Chinese Control The Media(!)

I spent yesterday evening visiting my mother in her new digs.... I figure that I would let everyone know who has asked me about her status that she is doing much better and seems happy in her new environment.  The ill effects of the stroke have mostly worn off due to the new medication that she has been taking, and the fact that she is now much happier and actually putting in an effort to try to take better care of herself.... Again, I want to thank everyone for their patience with me and this blog!

Now, onto other news.... Many are well aware that the so called big kahuna in the "truth movement", Mr. Alex Jones himself, had several years back claimed that the "Arabs controlled Hollywood".  It was a laugher and honestly made Alex Jones look like a laughing stock.  It caused many people to realize that Mr. Jones is NOT the so called voice of truth that many had been searching for...

But just today, I came across the following Vimeo video that again shows how ridiculous Alex Jones really is... For according to this video, and in Alex Jones' own words, he is now claiming that the "Chinese run the Media".    First, I want to present that short video for everyone to listen for themselves.. and I do have further comments to follow:

Alex Jones Says Chinese Run the Media from Noworld Odour on Vimeo.


NTS Notes:  Again, I am shocked that anyone actually listens to this buffoon any more... Everyone with any common sense knows by now that the JEWS totally control Hollywood, and all the major media outlets all over the world,...It is absolutely shocking that Alex Jones cannot see, or refuses to see, that the Jews controlling the media, and not the Chinese as he falsely claims!

Please take this short video and show everyone that still listens to Alex Jones exactly what kind of liar and truly a disinformation agent he truly is.....

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

buelahman said...

I wonder how many of the mindless sycophants that follow this buffoon just gobble it up?

What a maroon.