Tuesday, April 2, 2013

End Of An Era: My Dear Friend, Whitewraithe, Is Ending Her Fabulous Work At Pragmatic Witness

I have been in many long discussions over the last few months with my closest ally and a real true friend in this fight against the evils of this world, Whitewraithe, who writes Pragmatic Witness at www.pragmaticwitness.com.   Sadly, I must inform everyone that she has decided to quit posting articles at Pragmatic Witness, and she will instead concentrate on getting her personal life back in order, and then possibly start a new blog under a different format, possibly focusing on entertainment.....  It was a very tough decision, and she asked me many times if it would be the correct one....I have said that she has to do what is best for her, and that she has my full support....

To close up the fine work over at Pragmatic Witness, Whitewraithe has written a farewell notice for all of her readers, that I want to enclose it here for everyone to see for themselves.... I do have my usual additional comments to follow:



End of an era

 
Since 2004, I have written numerous essays on the deplorable state of post 9/11 America across three blogging platforms, and while very few of them will ever achieve any high level status in the alternative media I did manage to accomplish my goal which was to wake up a few people.  Unfortunately, it wasn’t hundreds of thousands, definitely not millions – but a few.  And those few people depending on who they were may be all that was needed to effect future changes.

However, it is time to quietly exit this stage and return to the real world.  I have to admit that I finally understand the rantings of those who accused bloggers like myself of being “keyboard commandos.”  The truth is they were right.  There is only so much a political blogger can relay in the virtual world of cyberspace.  The real changes are made in the tangible world of our human reality.

I am also fully exhausted with the lies, duplicity and vanity of several individuals that are either part of or, recently embedded within the alleged “truth movement.”  It became painfully obvious that their intentions were not the same as mine.  I did not crave attention or notoriety nor did I want to profit from this endeavor.  My goal to speak the truth, no matter how painful, was from an honest and noble perspective.  Vane personalities and varying religious ideologies took root instead, which in my humble opinion should be utterly eradicated from this picture; the “christian identity” phase being the last straw.

Whether Christian, Jew or Muslim has no bearing on rational, pragmatic opinions regarding the truth of 9/11, American austerity, or the in-calculable damage wrought by the Jewish banker barons on a world held hostage by them.  Religious “cliques” serve to keep the downtrodden masses in line and the affluent elite under cover.  It’s humanity’s last crutch for irresponsibility and unaccountability.  We no longer have to wonder why stars appear in the night sky, or shutter from unknown sounds in the wilderness.  Science, technology and logic explain 99% of mankind’s questions in the modern age.  Yet, the fact that over half of the world’s entire population continue to believe in an invisible, supernatural entity they call God, YWYH or Allah is staggering.  The world did not end in 2012 and there was no “apocalypse.”  But, the religious among us still wait.

During this journey I lost my faith in the god of the bible.  I probably lost it some time ago but was unwilling to admit the truth to myself.  I took away from that empty experience the concepts of Christ’s teaching which are love, compassion, honesty and truth.  Today I no longer feel alone or believe that and unending torture in some mythical hell awaits me.  I’ve already been there for most of my life, since I now believe the mind creates its own hell due to crisis, insecurity, trauma or any other number of reasons.  Hell is on earth not a pit down below it.  All one has to do is just look around.  You will find it everywhere.  The realization of my awakening is that I will be ostracized from general society should my current religious views become apparent especially being a native southerner.  It is further remarkable that I will be forced to conceal my true beliefs to pacify those around me lest I be psychologically tarred and feathered.

I’ve succumbed to the fact that I am an individual out of time, and definitely in the wrong time.  Logic, rationale, pragmatism and common sense cease to exist in the present day.  It’s as though these ancient forms of consciousness fled into the ether or the white noise of an alternate universe.  The world has regressed back to the “burning times” but instead of accusations of being a witch, the label of ‘terrorist’ is hurled at those apart from the mental majority who believe Muslims were responsible for 9/11.  Fear and insanity once again tightly envelop our nation and the world with no end in the foreseeable future.  Actually, we have not progressed very far from the “dark ages” after all.

My plans at the moment are to become gainfully employed as soon as is possible.  I would go to work tomorrow if a job were available.  At some future point I will blog again but not in this kind of alternative political arena.  I want to return to my first love which is entertainment; mostly film and television.  I am more familiar with that topic than any other which I disclosed in an early essay.  Today it is highly politicized and Judaised.  I am confidant that I can make a substantial contribution in exposing underlying agendas and revealing hidden messages that I see very clearly and intuitively with what I now know.

For the time being the blog will be left in place on WordPress until they make the decision to delete it.  I will not be adding any further material, although, Northerntruthseeker may at some point at his discretion.  Furthermore, the domain [pragmaticwitness.com] expired and will not be renewed.  The site will serve as and educational tool for future truth seekers on history and the first decade of the 21st century.

To all, I wish you peace and long life.  Farewell.
Whitewraithe~

NTS Notes:  Honestly, I want Whitewraithe to absolutely not give up in this fight.   She knows that I have urged her to take as much time as possible to rest, recharge, and get her "mojo" back.... But I also said that she has to go with her heart in any decision she makes....

I am supporting her decision to end her posting of articles at Pragmatic Witness, and I will abide by what her final decision is to be about what to do with the vast amount of material at Pragmatic Witness... There is so much in her archives that is essential reading by everyone, and I definitely do NOT want it destroyed....

I am also leaving it open for her to put up articles at this site at any time if she wants.  I will continue to support her in her endeavors and will continue to seek her support and advice when necessary....

Please take the time to put up a comment for Whitewraithe over at Pragmatic Witness (www.pragmaticwitness.com) if you can.  She would be most grateful for the support...

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I just read this poignant and eloquent letter from Wraithwrite and thoroughly understand what she says and feels. Because of her insight into the truth of things, perhaps when she decides to expose the entertainment industry, will be just what is needed at that time. This battle does really suck the life right out of you at times and her battle fatigue is understandable.

Also dissension within a cause to which one is totally committed is a real turn off. I experienced this same thing in the local more radical environmental movement. Also within several areas of the pagan movement decades ago.

Everyone met on common ground but eventually personal agendas (intentional or otherwise) caused dissension. I left them all feeling validated in my lifelong belief in being a solitary practitioner to a great extent to avoid such messes and maintain objectivity of a sort.

Does this mean I don't play well with others?

Anyhow, I wish WW well and the best of luck in finding and maintaining her equilibrium again and hope for her return.