Friday, March 8, 2013

Update From Northerntruthseeker

Hi everyone...

As many of you have been aware, I have been taking a lot of time lately taking care of family business, especially with my mother that suffered a stroke about a month ago.... 

As a heads up, we have now moved my mother to a personal care home where she can be properly taken care of, and I and other members of my family have spent a lot of time recently with the move, and  making sure she is settled in to her new environs....

I want to thank everyone again for their patience and understanding... I will be still spending some time over the next while visiting my mother, and of course finding the time for other family business....

I am not neglecting this blog by any means, and as I have said many times, family does come first and foremost.   I will continue to post articles here when I do get a chance, and I am still hopeful that everything will be returning to normal very soon...

Again, thanks, and as usual...

More to come

NTS


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-

I'd be curious to get your take on this:

Israeli Anti-Missile Test Blew
Up Space Shuttle Columbia
By Yoichi Shimatsu
Exclusive to Rense.com
2-2-13

http://rense.com/general95/anti-missle-test.html

I honestly don't know what to make of it. I used to listen to this Shimatsu guy on the radiation from Fukushima and he seemed pretty knowledgable, but his recent stuff on Sandy Hook was definitely all over the place and beyond suspect.

Northerntruthseeker said...

I saw the report, and initially I said.. Hmmmm...

But honestly considering how much I know NASA to be liars and charlatans, I am more in line with the idea that they knew that Columbia was doomed almost right after the launch when a chunk of insulation fell off the boosters and hit the wing of the shuttle puncturing a massive hole in the wing's protective tiles... That would have allowed the plasma heat of reentry to get through the shielding and burn up the shuttle from the inside out...

I look upon Israel as being a truly heinous and evil state.. but even they would not have gone this far ( I hope...)