Sunday, March 17, 2013

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, March 17th, 2013

Yes, it is Sunday again.... And of course time for my weekly rant where I try to piss off as many people as I possibly can....

First, it is St. Patrick's Day, and I want to say Happy St. Patrick's Day to all those of Irish descent.... I discovered several years back that I  myself am of Irish descent... My mother 's grandfather was an Irish minister that came over to Canada after the Irish Potato Famine in the late 19th century and he settled down with a French Canadian woman...and had something like 14 children (Got to love the Catholics). One of these children being of course my grandmother... And after she married a French Canadian, and of course  my mother marrying a crazy German.... That makes me 1/8th Irish!!!   Maybe that explains why I only tend to drink one eighth of the time?

One thing that I want to clear up right now.... I am NOT a so called "White Supremist"  as some clowns the alternative movement have been trying to falsely label me.... Nor am I suddenly against the entire "White Race" for my stance using logic that the Jews are absolutely not a distinct race of mankind!    I am for the absolute truth and am not clouding my better judgment by the false notion that this is a battle between the "White Race" and a fraud "Jewish Race"....Sorry to disappoint you Christian Identity nuts as well, but this is a war not based on "religion", but on stopping a group of criminals that follow a fraudulent and very evil "religion" and are clearly hell bent on obtaining world dominion.  I  have made it clear many times that the criminal Jews want us to fight amongst each other over frivolous and ridiculous racial and religious issues, while they sit back and laugh themselves silly about how stupid the Gentiles are!  Therefore, I want to ask those who have fallen for this trap to wake up and realize they they are being played as suckers!

Well... Getting beyond the constant squabbling going on in the alternative press over Jews a race or not, there is a lot of things happening in the world right now... I see that yesterday was of course the 10th anniversary of the Israeli murder of Rachel Corrie.   It is astounding to see that even after 10 years, there has been no justice for this brave and wonderful human being who's only crime was to stand up against tyranny.  Few people know that it was Rachel's murder that first got me into blogging over at "Myspace".... I closed that Myspace account a few years later after realizing I was not reaching any audience, and opened up this site at Blogger.....

I see that the usual false rhetoric is continuing over Iran, and its nonexistent nuclear weapons program... There was a new report that I saw the other day that said that US "intelligence" is now saying that Iran is a good one year away from building a nuclear weapon... But again, they have been saying the exact same thing for over 20 YEARS now!   It is my hope that after all this time and all the lies about Iran, that everyone will finally see what is truly afoot, especially with the criminally insane state of Israel wanting to have Iran destroyed so that they can achieve their sick demented dream of total hegemony over the Middle East.... But of course these Jewish monsters have their controlled media filling American minds with crap about Iran being a "danger to world peace".   I hope that it is not too late to convince the American public that they are again being used as pawns by these Jewish criminals....

The European Union is falling to pieces just as I and others have long predicted... But why are there no reports in the Jewish controlled media here at home about the problems in Europe?  Obviously someone or a group of criminals wants to keep much of the world in the dark about how Jewish Usury Debt and their criminal European banking system has been a dismal failure, and of course their first experiment at a one world government through their "European Union" is a sham and a disaster... This may be done while they fleece North American markets and the people here at home of what little wealth is left, before they pull the plug and let the entire facade come crashing down....

I also see how well that "Global Warming" fraud and scam has been going, especially here in Canada where we are now going through an almost record cold spell.... Spring is supposed to be 4 days away ,and temperatures here on the prairies in Canada are at least 10C below seasonal normals, with more winter storms still on their way.... Lets face it, everyone... If there are still a few suckers that believe Al Gore and his criminal entourage with their lies that this planet is heating up, then they really are a lost cause.... Even the media can no longer continue to promote the Global Warming fraud now without their reporters looking like laughing stocks!.... I must repeat it again that there is absolutely NO man made Global Warming going on, period... This planet is totally dependent on the solar radiation output from our Yellow Dwarf star, Sol, and right now, Sol is pouring out solar radiation at a much reduced level.   There are recent statements that state that our Sun, Sol, is reaching what is called a "Maunder Minimum" of reduced solar radiation output that is similar to the same Maunder Minimum that this planet experienced back in the 16th-17th century... The result of that Maunder Minimum was a long period of colder temperatures known as the "mini Ice Age" that plagued this planet for over 200 years.... Bottom line is this:  We are entering a period of Global Cooling, and it will not make a difference no matter how much so called "Greenhouse Gases" we pour into our atmosphere, things will be getting a lot colder over the next few years at least!

I have been reading a lot of John Kaminski's works lately, and have listened to his radio interviews, and I am indeed intrigued by the Electric Universe theories as much as he is... .Being from a scientific background, I have long thought that that thief and poor patent clerk, Albert Einstein, and his Relativity theories have been full of holes, and that the general understanding of the Universe as a whole as taught to us for a century at least are absolutely wrong.... I hold little faith in the so called "Big Bang Theory" as well as other claims and theories about our present Universe as claimed in our so called "science books"... There are way too many holes in our classic understanding of space, our solar system, and how the Universe itself ticks.... This is where some of the ideas brought forward through the "Electric Universe" theories actually fit in nicely, and actually make sense.... I do recommend that a lot more people take the time to look into the theories about the "Electric Universe" for themselves, and feel free to tell me what they think.....My comment sections are always open to free and honest opinions...There have already been many comments thrown my way over the last few years asking me to cover the subject of the Electric Universe at this blog, and I may actually get around to doing a few articles about that important subject very soon...

I see that there have been more reports coming out now about the dangers of Fluoride and other poisons that we have been ingesting in our food and water.  I have always been pushing hard through articles in this blog about the importance of not drinking any water that has been "fluoridated" and to avoid a multitude of poisons in foods such as Aspartame, and Sucralose.  I am now proud to see that more and more people are finally taking action and have been going after these criminals for purposely poisoning us all!   I hope that we are not too late, because we can clearly see the damage already done to people though these insidious poisons....

Recently, a friend of my better half reported that her own daughter was getting ill at a day care center, and even experienced what appeared to be a seizure!...She said to me that her daughter had never experienced this type of illness before, and she is puzzled about what has suddenly changed that could cause a seizure in her daughter... I asked her if her daughter's day care did some renovations lately, to which she answered Yes.... I then asked if those renovations included changing out the lights in the day care center from standard incandescent lights to Compact Fluorescent lighting... She finally got back to me about a week ago, and answered Yes.... I informed her immediately that the cause of her daughter's problems could be associated with the dangerous light that these insidious CFL lights produce.  I asked her to check with the day care, and to find out if any other children have been suffering the same type of illness or side effects from these lights.....I am presently waiting for an answer, and I will inform everyone about the results in a future article... It will be interesting to see, considering what has already been discovered about how these CFL lights have long been linked to serious health issues thanks to the horrible light they produce!  Again, if other readers of this blog have seen much the same thing happen, I am all ears....

One question that comes my way all the time is... What makes me tick, and why do I continue doing this blog?   I sometimes ask myself the same question.... I do not do this for wealth, fame, or power... I found out a long time ago that there are many things wrong around us and on this planet as a whole, and I decided to do some research, do some writing about what I discovered, and what must be done to fix the problems....I try to stay honest and sincere, and as I have always said.. I will never allow myself to be subverted or bought off....Sorry to again inform you agents of Isra-Hell!

On the one touchy subject that I am not supposed to research here in Canada, the Jewish "Holocaust" of World War II, I am intrigued these days... There was a recent report of some 42,500 (!) new "death camps" suddenly discovered in Germany (OK... Where have all these "camps" been hiding all these years?), as well as an increase of the victims from some "6 Million" to between "15-20 Million".... This is shocking considering that there were NOT 15-20 million Jews on the entire planet in 1939!   This reminds me of the fish story that gets bigger and bigger with each telling...... But, again, I live in Canada, and questioning the Holocaust is indeed taboo.....Again, when will people ever learn, and why do I keep thinking of that famous PT Barnum quote?

Well, I guess that is it for now... But I have to close this rant with my usual last minute tidbits.... I see that Barry Soetoro is flying to Israel this coming week.  Well whoopie ding, who really cares?  That clown who calls himself US President will go and smooch up to his Jewish masters and even spend an evening with the black Miss Israel.  He will also go to get his marching orders on Iran from his gods.  I hope America is ready, because war on Iran is coming.....Hey, the Catholic Church just selected the new Pope, and I really don't give a damn.  Just trying to rush past this tidbit......The funeral of Hugo Chavez just happened in Venezuela, and of course we see the western media vilify this great man again and again.  I guess freeing the
Venezuelan people from the clutches of Jewish bankers does not sit well with the Jewish run media!....Is it just me, or has the media been avoiding the Sandy Hook fraud and criminal operation now like the plague?  I guess they know that the days of spinning that lie are now over.  But another operation will indeed be done on the American suckers very soon, I can guarantee it.......And sadly, I have nothing to report about America's first family, the Kardashians.  And thankfully, does anyone care?

More to come

NTS























1 comment:

brian boru said...

I'm glad that you pointed out that the 'world's greatest genius', Einstein, was a thief and a fraud and was promoted by his fellow vampires. This 'man of peace' was also an avid supporter of his tribal cohorts in the development of the demonic nuclear weapons. Science, like most other aspects of our civilisation, is firmly under the control of the tribe and the search for the truth takes low priority. The concept of an Electric Universe makes more sense than the Fraud's theories. There are many other ideas in science that are either covertly or overtly suppressed because they might undermine the jew world view and money-making scams. This is especially true in medicine and archaeology and genetics, for example. The theory of an expanding earth in many ways makes more sense than plate tectonics theory, but is ignored by the system. The most vile, but profitable, hoax ever foisted on the world, 'the holocaust', does not stand up to even a cursory scientific examination. If it was true it would not require laws to prevent honest investigation. This vampire life-form is responsible for more human suffering and death and cultural and environmental destruction than all people on earth combined. They are truly demonic creatures and there will never be peace and progress on our beautiful planet until this cancer is excised.