Friday, February 22, 2013

Personal Note From Northerntruthseeker

I want to take this time to inform everyone that my family issues are almost cleared up (finally!)... Yes, I have been spending a lot of time the last while visiting with my sick mother, and working with other family members on getting everything ready for her move to a personal care facility.   It has been a long process, but it looks like the major headaches are now out of the way, and everything should be back to "normal"by next week....I hope.....

It also has taken a lot of out me mentally and I have found myself absolutely wiped out... I have also had to take it more easy the last while to avoid burning out....

I do appreciate the patience shown by everyone and for their kind comments and support.... I am slowly getting back into rhythm,  and I should be back into full blogging mode very shortly....

Again, thank you for your patience.  

And yes....

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

I feel for you. I've been there before with my parents, step-parents and my ex-wife's parents and it wears one down.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Take your time. These things are more emotionally strenuous than one thinks, no matter how smoothly such transitions go. You need to take care of yourself and family. Yes, we miss you but not at the expense of your health do we want you back!