Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Northerntruthseeker Status: Returning To Blogging!

As many of you have been aware... I have spent the last while with taking care of family concerns, especially those of my elderly mother that recently suffered from a stroke...

Everything is now in place in terms of the care necessary for my mother, and I can now say that I am returning to other business, including writing and posting articles in this blog...

I want to thank everyone that has sent their condolences and their concerns... I do appreciate the thoughtful messages.... I also want to thank everyone for their patience.....

It is good to be back... New articles at this blog will be coming up shortly....

And as usual..

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back and I hope your mother is doing well.