Tuesday, February 5, 2013

John Friend's Truth Militia Radio "The Realist Report" For Monday, February 4th, 2013

After some weeks of having my Monday nights tied up with family business, I was finally able to listen live to John Friend's (www.johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com) Truth Militia Radio (www.truthmilitia.com), regular Monday night internet radio show, "The Realist Report", and this week he had William Finck of Christogenea.org on to discuss his views of the origins of the European people.    I have the link to that program right here for all of my own readers to listen to:


NTS Notes:  I may not agree with all of William Finck's points of view,  but it was a very interesting show to listen to...

The only annoying part of this entire broadcast was when John had problems with an assortment of wackos that typically come out of the woodwork when such a program is aired..  He did however handle those callers as professionally as possible, and kept the show flowing rather smoothly...

I will continue to post this show at this blog on a weekly basis, and hopefully sometime soon I will indeed be a guest on his program.....

More to come


No comments: