Friday, February 8, 2013

Illness In My Family

I want to inform my readers that I have had an illness in my family... My elderly mother recently suffered from a stroke.....Thankfully, the stroke was mild, and she is out of any immediate danger....

I will continue to try to put up new articles, but they may be few and far between over the next while until my family situation is cleared up...

In the meantime, I again recommend that everyone take the time to look at the fabulous work by other real truth seekers that I have listed in the left hand column of this blog under the heading: "The Finest Bloggers That I Know"... You will not be disappointed...

Thank you all for your support....

More to come

NTS






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

عزيزي NTS، تحية من غزة. أشكركم على دعمكم. صلاة لك ولعائلتك. محمود.

Anonymous said...

blueberries & vitamin C,

sunshine, fresh air, and lots of laughing..

Noor al Haqiqa said...

My thoughts are with you. I know just how taxing it can be with an ailing parent.... yet still one of the most wonderful and fulfilling things possible.

Be well and take care of what matters to you... family... the core of society.

skeptikos said...

Hope your mom gets well soon.
Best reagards

Penny said...

stay strong NTS
I agree with Noor, family is the most important
hope mom gets better :)

Frank Fredenburg said...

Northern I hope your mother is feeling better. I went through a lot of illness in my family. Cancer took three of them.

Frank Fredenburg said...

Northern I hope your mother is feeling better. I went through a lot of illness in my family. Cancer took three of them.

Northerntruthseeker said...

A quick status on my mother.. She has been given stronger medication, and the damaging effects of her stroke have diminished..

However, there are other issues with her that have had to be addressed... And she can no longer operate her own home safely.. My family has made plans to have her moved to a personal care centre very soon....

There is also the psychological aspect of this.. She is now 82 soon to be 83, and lately she has shown signs that she has given up on life itself... The stroke has done its damage, but we have been wondering if there is another factor with her mental well being. Further tests and a full evaluation are coming this week....

In the meantime, I have done my best to visit her and to try to do my part in her care. It has been tough juggling this and taking care of my own needs as well as my own family's at the same time... It has caused me to lose a lot of sleep and I have been a bit rundown lately.... I am trying to avoid burnout as much as possible!

Thanks to everyone for their concerns. Take good care of yourselves and your own families..

NTS