Friday, February 1, 2013

Article Over At Pragmatic Witness: Understanding Whitewraithe, My Perspective...

Just the other day, I completed an article that I posted over at Pragmatic Witness (www.pragmaticwitness.com) that I had in the works for the last week ... It is in response to all those whom I used to support in this fight who have suddenly turned on Whitewraithe (and myself).

The message in that article is an important message to those who want to fracture our efforts.  Therefore, I have decided to re-post that article right here for my own readers to view for themselves.. It is  entitled: "Understanding Whitewraithe, My Perspective...", and gives my sincere perspective on what makes that fine lady, who I view as a personal ally, tick, and how the attacks on her are totally unfounded... I have additional thoughts and comments to follow:


Understanding Whitewraithe, My Perspective….

 
 
With all  the criticisms, sarcasm, and outright hate, being pointed at my friend, Whitewraithe, over the last while… I want to chime in and give everyone a proper understanding of this brave woman and to let everyone know why I have come to be one of her best supporters over the last few years..

When I started writing Northerntruthseeker over at Blogspot, I found that I had few readers, and very little support… It was only after some time that others discovered my articles and my thoughts about what has been happening in our sick world… Finally I was getting comments from others that I still have the tendency to call the “REAL truth movement” including a few from someone named… “Whitewraithe”…

For over a year, this “Whitewraithe” would put up periodic comments at my site… Most were supportive, some were critical…. I did appreciate his/her candor, and I began to realize that this “Whitewraithe” knew his/her stuff.  I started putting up rebuttals and comments back to him/her in kind, and started reading his/her website…..  It was in one comment I came out and called Whitewraithe a “sir”, and that really ticked her off  (I failed to read up on who she was..OOPS).. She replied back that she was not a “sir” but a lady… We still have a few laughs to this day about my not realizing that she was a SHE!!

It was a few years back, that Whitewraithe put out a video showing the world what she looked like… I sent a reply that after years of just exchanging comments, we could exchange emails (Yes, it does take time to build up proper trust, especially with all the agents in our midst)… She agreed and we sent emails back and forth for a while, and then finally we agreed to start conversing directly…  The NTS/Whitewraithe alliance was born….

We have found over the last few years now that we have a mutual understanding of the real enemy, and we have done a lot in exchanging facts and knowledge… Wraithe has given me more exposure in terms of the history of our enemy, and I in turn have given her the knowledge about the lies of our last century, including the big lie of Man walking on the moon….

After time, I began to realize that this young lady in Tennessee is someone that truly has her heart in the right place, and really wants to have what is best for everyone… It got to the point that she has been my personal confidant in this fight, and we have both mutually decided to open our blogs up for each other to view, edit, exchange ideas, etc…. This is done out of mutual respect and knowing the honesty and integrity of each other…  The fact is we trust each other, which is hard to do with all the JIDF and Hasbara agents hovering around these sites…

That, dear readers, brings us to today, and the cruel assertions made against Whitewraithe and her integrity…. I have been in contact with her constantly over the last while, and she has informed me of the slurs and lies hurled at her, and has forwarded me the hateful emails that she has been receiving from people that she used to trust…. Yes, it has affected her immensely due to the fact that everything said negatively about her is completely unfounded and outright lies… It has puzzled me as to why those who she has supported over the years has suddenly started to do this?

The individuals who have attacked Whitewraithe personally have not named myself by name in most of their attacks…But as a close confidant and knowing her integrity, I view these attacks upon her as an attack upon myself as well….  Again, they have been uncalled for and have absolutely no basis of fact at all…

It is so important that we do know who our friends are in this fight.  For those who believe as we believe that education,integrity, and knowledge, is the correct path towards knowing our enemy, I welcome you as our friends and colleagues…. All others can leave and continue their hate elsewhere….

I will continue to support and respect Whitewraithe in her endeavors.  It is my hope that others feel the same way…

And as I always say in closing..

More to come
NTS


NTS Notes: This entire sad episode of attacks and slurs began some time ago when said individuals criticized our perspectives in calling the Sandy Hook shooting a criminal operation to disarm America.   Sadly in spite of the overwhelming evidence that shows that as fact, they have refused to budge from their criticisms and instead have continued their attacks....

I have always believed that the correct way in reaching people is through education and knowledge....It does take time to break the years of brainwashing, and to try to force people to accept who the enemy is, instead of educating them first, only turns them against us... Therefore to me, education first is still the key.....

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which assumes that they -

IN GOOD FAITH

want to know...the truth

there are those that hate the Truth not just as a "Religion" but as a way of life..

clearly, yesterday after watching the Zionist Psychophants in the
so-called Senate carry the poop bucket for the Jewish State calling itself "Israel" where no actual Israelites live...

http://adask.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/a-new-gold-standard-is-being-born/


proves that printing the currency and owning the media in America has produced a bumper crop of Tares, and Tare enablers and psychophants like Graham who declare their sin as Sodom....

bethie said...

I believe in you and I believe in Whitewraithe. Keep up the good work. The Lord led me to both of your blogs because I prayed for truth and understanding during a time of confusion because of 911. I am a former flight attendant and from day one knew in my heart that something was just not right. Thank you both for your excellent work and commitment. You both have gifts and determination for the truth to be revealed. I am one of thousands that you have helped along this jouney in life.

Anonymous said...

So whitewhrite is a lady.
I am glad because I vwas always amazed how intelligent her articles and website were and it made me wish evey time I read her web site that I had her ability and knowledge to put into words and pictures what this world all about.