Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Realist Report Hosted By John Friend, For Monday, January 14th, 2013

I want to present the latest edition of the Realist Report over the Truth Militia Radio Network (www.truthmilitia.com) hosted by John Friend (www.johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com) for Monday, January 14th, 2013 for everyone to listen for themselves.  On this edition, John has DC Dave Martin as his special guest, and it is indeed very informative listening... Here is the link to that show right here:

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/265/show_4265967.mp3

NTS Notes: A great show overall, and I am glad to see that Buelahman from "Buelahman's Revolt" (www.buelahman.wordpress.com) was able to call in during the second hour.

 I agree with DC Dave Martin that James Forrestal did not commit "suicide" as our lying history books claim, but was definitely murdered...There has been much speculation over the years as to why, and from my own research, I would definitely say that some of it has to do with his post World War II opposition to the creation of the criminal state of Israel.   And I am glad that they discussed information about Vince Foster that even I was not aware of!

As I have said many times, much of our history has been purposely distorted, and only now are we able to learn some of the real truths and facts about our past.  

John has already discussed with me about my being a guest on a future show... My biggest problem has always been that my Mondays are usually tied up with family business..... Again, if and when I am able to be on his Realist Report show, I will do my best to let everyone know in advance so they may be able to tune in live.... Stay tuned..

More to come

NTS 




No comments: