Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: High Radioactivity Readings In Snowfall In Arkansas (Fukushima Fallout?)

I said for a very long time that I have been looking for any new reports about actual radioactivity readings across North America.... I have long said that the readings should absolutely still be very high, due to the logic that the failed reactors at Fukushima are still spewing out their deadly radiation into the atmosphere and the Pacific Ocean, and that will still be going on for much of the near future as well....

I was alerted this last week to a recent video that shows radiation readings taken after a short snowfall in Arkansas, USA, and I definitely want to share that video here with everyone to view for themselves... I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:

NTS Notes: OK... Many of the comments in this video,  and the producer of this video as well, are not coming outright and saying that this radiation is from Fukushima...But that is a very strong possibility, and I will explain why right here....

It is during this time of year between January-February that massive Arctic cold fronts roll into the central and eastern parts of the United States... These cold fronts push the Jet Stream down to the southern parts of the United States, and over the state of Arkansas as a result.   We also know that most of the radioactive particles released from the failed Fukushima reactors into the atmosphere enter the Jet Stream and are carried all the way to North America and beyond.... Now, once these particles in the Jet Stream are over North America, they only need either rainfall or snowfall to land on the ground as radioactive fallout... Therefore what we see here in Arkansas could definitely be Fukushima radioactive fallout in resultant snowfall!

As I have stated, if anyone has any other video evidence of strong radioactive readings in North America, please forward the video links to myself through my comment section... I have long said that the disaster at Fukushima is far from being over, and the radioactive fallout from this disaster is still falling all over North America right to this very day.

More to come



mary sullivan said...


Paintings from when the Jews took over Russia.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but could be the radiation could be from all the cell phone use, not to mention all the smart meters being installed everywhere?