Sunday, January 27, 2013

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, January 27th, 2013

Another Sunday, another rant.....And there has been so much happening this last week, so here we go....

First, I and a few others in what I call the real truth movement have been under ridiculous fire from others within our ranks for our stance on Sandy Hook being a criminal operation.   Honestly, I really could not believe what I was seeing and what these individuals have suddenly started calling us.... "Tin Foil Hatters"... "Whackos"... "Nuts"..... It has been shocking to suddenly realize that these people cannot even take the time and actually look at all the evidence and see for themselves that something is terribly wrong with the "official reports" on Sandy Hook..... This is what really disturbs me, and not so much the name calling... I guess critical thinking and actually questioning everything is no longer an option in their eyes....

Name calling aside, if anyone just takes the time to look at all of the evidence closely, and there is much evidence indeed, then they can rightfully say that our media and governments are lying... It is logical that if one small part of the "official story" given by the criminals in our government and media is wrong, then the whole story falls to pieces...

With that, I am glad to see that Sherrie, who writes: "Sherrie Questioning All" at www. sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com, has put together what I find to be one of the best sites dedicated to putting all the pieces of the Sandy Hook criminal operation together... That is of course her site: Sandy Hook Shooting Research, at www.sandyhookresearch.blogspot.com . I do recommend that everyone take the time to look over there at the fine material collected so far, and give Sherrie our support...

I therefore am not going to be swayed from what I have seen so far with the facts coming out about the Sandy Hook shooting operation... And yes, again I look at that as clearly an operation.... We have seen a history of major operations including the Aurora Shooting, the Oklahoma City Bombing, the Israeli attacks of 9-11 as prime examples... How anyone can not see and use rational thinking to realize that Sandy Hook was indeed a diabolical operation is beyond me....

In other news... We are seeing an expansion of French and NATO operations in the west African nation of Mali.   It is shocking to realize that people still cannot see this is a criminal operation for the sole purpose of securing Mali's vast resources including Uranium and Gold..... I have already said that the French and Americans are interested in Mali just to suck out Mali's Gold reserves for the next 7 years to satisfy Germany's demand for repatriation of their Gold reserves out of America that do not exist....

For those who commented to me from my last rant providing links to articles that show that there is no Gold bullion at all in America, I have already seen those articles, and they fully back up my claims that all of the physical Gold bullion in America was removed decades ago, and is now sitting in Rothschild private banks..... I have said that these criminals have all the physical Gold for the sole purpose of imploding and destroying our present financial system and replacing it shortly by their Gold based currency system... In doing so, their ultimate control of the planet will be complete, because these criminal Jews will be holding almost all of the physical Gold bullion!!!

It is Holocaust Memorial Day in America and other nations on this planet.... I have long said that I do not support or deny this part of "history" simply because I live in Jewish controlled Canada which has incredibly stupid "Hate Crime" laws that make any questioning or research of that part of History punishable by jail time.... The simple fact is that I will not officially support or deny until proper research is allowed, period..... However, I do challenge those who support the so called "official history" of this supposed event.... If this crime did indeed occur,and the number of victims they claim is "accurate", then WHY is there a continuing policy of denying proper independent research in to that part of history?   That denial of proper investigation in supposed history should have everyone saying to themselves..."Hmmmmm", and asking the hard question: "If all that is claimed is true, then why the refusal to have it investigated?".... This can only lead to one conclusion... They are covering up something.... Possibly the truth?

I see that the Israeli selections for mass murdering Prime Minister of that criminal nation went over as expected... The mass murdering inbred brain damaged freak Benyamin Milikowsky is back in office as Prime Minister of Israel, which means hell on Earth for the Palestinians.... And of course now that both Milikowsky in Israel, and Soetoro in America are both back in office... The rhetoric for an attack on Iran is beginning to heat up again...

OK, I again need to ask... What the hell has Iran ever done to anyone that warrants its destruction?  Iran has not attacked or invaded nations for centuries (the Iran/Iraq war was launched by Iraq, not Iran), and has absolutely NO nuclear weapons program at all.   The IAEA has confirmed over and over again that Iran has no plans or anything in the works for building of nuclear weapons, in spite of the constant lies from the Jewish controlled mainstream media.... But here we go again, with the Jew media starting to vilify Iran every chance they get.   Again, we must be on guard for a new "false flag" attack somewhere in the world that will be conveniently blamed on Iran.... I do suspect that will happen sometime this spring, and we could see American men fighting and dying for their lords and masters in Israel shortly afterwards...

I also see now that the Turks have just finished installing their NATO supplied Patriot missile batteries in southern Turkey for defense against a non-existent threat from neighboring Syria..... This was done for the sole purpose of creating a "no fly zone" over Syria itself, which could lead eventually to a NATO/US attack on Syria.    I had said before in my previous rant that the criminals have not given up on their plans for destroying the innocent country of Syria, and we could see that area of the world also heat up very shortly...

In other news, we see a chance that war between China and Japan may have been averted....The leadership of both nations are going to sit down and try to negotiate a peaceful settlement in their dispute over the tiny spit of islands situated between their nations.... This is far better than getting into a shooting war which could escalate rapidly into a full regional conflict....

And speaking of Japan... There is still not much new information coming out about the still ongoing deadly situation with the failed reactors at Fukushima.... I have seen the reports about TEPCO attempting to reinforce the crippled structures to prevent the failed spent fuel pools from collapsing... That is at least a start.... AND I finally received a link to a recent video concerning high radiation levels in America from fallout from Fukushima.... I will be putting that video up shortly....

My friend, John Friend (www.johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com), will be having a very lively debate this coming Monday between Charles Giuliani and Eli James.... I do recommend that people take the time Monday night to listen to this debate at www.truthmilitia.com, starting at 8pm CST.... It will be an excellent debate that will cover many issues concerning Christianity, and other religious matters..... So please tune in if you can, or listen to the archives that will be posted up afterwards and at this site...

One subject that I have not covered for a while has been the Global Warming fraud... But by now everyone should be able to see that it is indeed a massive fraud!   Take a look around you, readers, as we are now entering the long period of cold weather that I and others have long predicted... This cooling is caused by a reduction of solar radiation output from our Sun which is a naturally occurring cycle.... Even the clowns at NASA have admitted recently that we are entering a "Maunder minimum" of reduced solar activity and solar radiation output.... Earth will be in a cooling cycle for the next decade at least, but fear not, that cycle will end after that, and a warming trend should occur.  In the meantime, I do feel sorry for the poor suckers that have been swindled by the man made Global Warming con artists.... How many times have I said that we should take these criminals to task for their lies, and put them out of their misery?

Well, I guess that is it for now, but of course I will end this rant with my last few tidbits.... Yes, I am a tinfoil hatter and so called Conspiracy Theorist if you want to call me that, and I do wear my tin foil hat very proudly!..... There are some people that have asked me about my predictions for the upcoming NFL football Super Bowl game between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers.  To me this type of circus is a distraction for Americans while their nation collapses financially, and shows how the American public are dumbed down sheep and brainwashed by their media.  But to answer those who want my prediction. I would take the Harbaugh brother in San Francisco to win, but barely.  Possibly by a last second field goal.....I have finally finished all the other concerns in my private life, and people should be noticing an increase of activity at this blog.  I am also considering some changes in terms of the design and layout of this blog.  If anyone has some suggestions, I am all ears..... And finally the real important news that everyone has been waiting for...News on the Kardashian ( I want to puke) front!!! Someone sent me a note last week that the ultra-skank, Kim, has offered $10 Million dollars (!) to her ex-husband, Kris Humphries, to settle their divorce.  I have two questions:  First..Why the hell did anyone in their right mind marry this skank in the first place?  And second... How in the hell is this skank even worth $10 MILLION dollars??  I guess being a celebrity whore is a huge money business in America these days.....

More to come

NTS










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for continuing to post the truth about Sandy Hook. I've actually been following the new blog set up by Sherrie, and I think she's doing an excellent job.

There's also a tremendous amount of information posted at http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/ At this site, there's some very interesting information about the property records of the victims families. Apparently, many of the victims properties are actually owned by a gas pipeline that goes through the area, the town of Newtown and the state of Connecticut. That site also has good info on media fakery.

Another independent researcher is Dr. K (Dr. Cass Ingram the oil of oregano guy) who is a regular guest on Rick Adams's RBN show. Dr. K's research is posted here: http://nodisinfo.com/Home/category/sandy-hook/ Now Dr. K may sound harsh to some, but it's b/c he's not buying any of it. He's posted some very interesting information on Veronique Pozner and the fact that many of the victim families appear to have recently moved to the Newtown area. I thought his post on the gurnies (http://nodisinfo.com/Home/2013/01/16/the-gurnies-of-sandy-hook/) was very helpful. If you look at the youtube he links to and read the comments of the EMT's, you will see that they consider this to be BS footage b/c that's simply NOT how a victim would be treated (there would be an IV set up, there would be someone working on the victim). It's also important to bear in mind that the ambulances are parked at the firehouse, which is 1/2 mile from the school. If this was a real emergency, the ambulances would be parked as close as possible to the school. There is no way that an ambulance would park 1/2 a mile away and have it's EMTs walk the scenic route w/their gurnies and medical supplies.

Although I don't have my own blog, I am continuing to research this and am posting my information over at theinfounderground.com (an anti-zionist forum). The CT shooting thread is here: http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17051 I highly recommend people visit this site. There is a tremendous amount of information on Sandy Hook that is compiled there. A number of us who are posting there, are dissecting videos and looking critically at the reports from the witnesses and parents of the alleged victims.

Thanks again for your site!
-Amanda