Monday, January 7, 2013

Important Health News: Video - Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination!

I have been trying to warn people for years now about the dangers of rolling up their sleeves and allowing so called doctors, nurses, or pharmacists, to inject poisonous vaccines into their bodies.  Research now shows clearly that VACCINES DO NOT WORK, and in fact, vaccines actually weaken the body's own natural immune system and allows for very deadly diseases to take hold in our bodies!

I was made aware of another great video that exposes the truths about vaccines, through my friend, John Friend, who writes the blog: John Friend's Blog, at www.johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com, that I definitely want to share with my own readers here.  It is called : "Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination", and I have it right here for everyone to view for themselves.  It is quite long, but contains some very important information that everyone must be aware of before they ever consider taking any more vaccines.  I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:



NTS Notes:  John Friend will have Dr. Rebecca Carley on his show tonight at Truthmilitia radio (www.truthmilitia.com), to discuss the dangers of vaccinations.  I will have that show archive up shortly right here in this blog for everyone to listen for themselves..

I am still truly shocked when I see people still stupid and gullible enough to line up at local pharmacies to take their "free flu shots".   I have made it my goal to warn everyone whenever and where ever possible to NOT fall for this scam, and never allow criminals to inject poisons into our bodies.  It has been an uphill battle, and I truly hope that I have been able to warn some people off of taking vaccines.....

It is indeed an uphill battle against these criminals and their poisonous vaccines.  Please take this important video and let everyone you know view it for themselves.  The absolute truth that vaccines are deadly and do not work as the criminals claim, must be made known to everyone!

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just found your blog and I´m really happy to have done so. You deliver a lot of truth.

I´ve known of the vaccine scam for a while now and I would surely not put any of that in my body.

My question to you is if you know if the poison in vaccine is spread around the whole globe?

Has it been a scam since the beginning of producing vaccines?

Is there more poison in Western vaccines than in the East?

Im asking cause I live in Thailand and Id like to inform my thai friends over here who all give their new born babies vaccine and its totally outside their world view it could be dangerous.

Are there countries were you by law have to give your baby vaccine? My friends who have kids already dont know cause they never questioned the injection for their new born babies.

Sorry I guess I could do my own research but you seem well informed.

Thanks in advance/
Jesper