Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year From The Northerntruthseeker

I have been busy all day today with family and friends.... Only now have I been able to surf the net and take the time to focus on this blog....

I want to wish everyone, and especially my friends in this, the real truth movement, a very Happy New Year.

This will most definitely be a very troubling year, with the danger of full world economic collapse coming, as well as a new push for war against the innocent nation of Iran.   And we will definitely see the push by the criminal Jewish elements to have full gun control laws imposed on the citizens of the United States to finally enslave that once great nation! 

It is my hope that this is the year that we finally make some major inroads and victories against these criminals.   If we fail, then the future for all humanity is definitely grim....

More to come


No comments: