Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Message From Northerntruthseeker

I have been quite busy the last while with family, business, and personal issues, and they will be continuing for the next week or two.... I am trying to post up material every chance I get, depending on if I have the time!   Hopefully I will have these other matters fully cleared up by next week and I will be back into posting a few articles in this blog every day...Please bear with me....

Also, I have been seeing an increase in comments in each article that is posted in this blog... For that, I want to thank my readers....However, at the same time, I have seen an increase in very disturbing comments that contain insults and slurs....

As I have stated before, I will not publish such rude comments, and absolutely will not publish comments that attack other commentators on a personal level... If you wish to debate issues, that is fine with me, but name calling or launching personal attacks is an absolute no no.....Please try to keep comments clean and focused on the issues at hand....

Thanks to everyone for your support.... As I have said, I am in this for the truth and as far as the truth guides me....

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you've seen this: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/01/15/283609/israeli-witch-hunt-to-choke-free-speech/ and if you know that such legislation exists in Canada preventing criticism of 'israel' and its criminality? This seems a bit much, doesn't it?

Keep up the great work, and illigitimi non-caburundur!