Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Definite Must See Video: Sherrie Telling It Like It Is! The Truth About 9-11, Sandy Hook, AND Who The REAL Conspiracy Theorists Are Now!

I have been under constant fire since I posted up material in this blog concerning the quite obvious set up and very criminal operation conducted at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown Connecticut last month.  I and others in what I call the REAL truth movement saw through the bullcrap put out by the government and the criminal Jewish controlled media almost from the moment that this "shooting" took place, and we smelled a rat.   Since that time, we have stuck to our guns, and realized this was a set up and a fraudulent operation for the sole purpose of convincing an already dumbed down American public to accept horrific gun control legislation and therefore leave them helpless when these criminals push their agenda to enslave the United States itself!

One of the bloggers that I support in this fight is "Sherrie" who writes the blog: "Sherrie Questioning All" at www.sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com.    She has been following the Sandy Hook shooting quite closely and has put up many reports over at her site that show that we are dealing with a massive hoax.   Just now, I came across a video presentation by Sherrie herself, that I want to share with everyone right here.  In this video, she is correct in showing that WE the bloggers are now the truthful journalists, while the so called mainstream media liars are the real "conspiracy theorists"!   Here is that video, and I do have some additional comments to follow:



NTS Notes: I want to thank Sherrie for having the courage to put out this video, and for telling it exactly like it is....

OK, there have been some questions that have come forward in this blog's comment sections about Sherrie's recent articles about the SSRI angle to the Sandy Hook "shooting".    I too initially have looked at the possible SSRI link in this shooting, and only recently dismissed it as the root cause of this operation, when further evidence presented itself that we are dealing with actors (although very poor ones at best) and a very well planned criminal operation.   I therefore have no qualms about any of Sherrie's fine work, and look upon her as a true ally in this fight.

It is true that we, the bloggers and those who are willing to question the lies pushed by their own criminal governments, are now the real journalists that are out to give everyone the facts.....Sadly too many people have fallen for the lies of the criminal media and the criminal government due to years of being lobotomized by the chemicals in their diets and the brainwashing effects of their Talmud-Visions.

The operation called Sandy Hook is indeed unraveling, and hopefully everyone will finally see it for themselves, and stop the push for criminal gun control in America.  I just hope we are not too late!

More to come

NTS




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

NTS, please forward to me the contact details of anyone who claims to know "Robbie Parker" or any of the other people paraded by the J**ish media.

To you people who claim this is real: I am calling your bluff.

I want to meet you.

In person.

Let's go.

The_SRV said...

Thanks for posting. I linked to this post and to Sheirie blog here: http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2013/01/murder-mayhem-monopoly.html

Anonymous said...

NTS. It is now 3:23 PM on January 15th.

I have not received any contact details of any claimants.

I think that is because they are liars.

Listen guys, I'm not playing here.

If you're not lying - come out of hiding and identify yourself.

I will come and meet you. In person.

If you are worried about your personal safety - I will even agree to meet you at the local Police Department.

People are sick and tired of fakes and liars posting false comments on blogs.

Crawl out from under that rock you're hiding under. If you don't....we are going to have to assume you've been typing from Tel Aviv all along.

Anonymous said...

Is it that hard to believe that someone shot up a school for real? I doubt it was Adam Lanza, but there are people out there that would do it. I agree that the Robbie Parker video looks bizarre- looks like acting. That other guy too- that supposedly found six kids at the end of his driveway. Shady for sure, but to leap from that to 'none of it was real' is a serious stretch. I highly doubt that anyone will give contact info to Anonymous. That's also shady. A good friend of mine knows the husband of the school psychologist that was killed, but neither my friend nor I have any interest in meeting you. Robbie Parker, I've read, works at a hospital in Danbury- right next to Newtown. Go find him if you need to know.

Anonymous said...

"Shady"?

I am deadly serious about this massive lie.

I have seen NO EVIDENCE of FACT that supports the official lie.

The person who posted at 5:04 conveniently ducks a public challenge.

Everyone sees that you're a liar. And a coward.

I simply do NOT believe you.

You have an open invite to prove your story.

Why don't you call my bluff?

Do it.

I dare you.

NTS has my permission to fwd my contact details to anyone of you liars out there.

Of course, if you're not lying - then prove it and make a fool out of me.

The challenge stands.

Anonymous said...

If you're so adamant, show us your proof that it didn't happen.

Liton said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work my colleagues would love this. Thanks for sharing.....Luis Fandos

Anonymous said...

I think the public at large need a history lesson from one of the founding fathers of a once great nation who boldly warned us all what would happen if treasonous men took hold of it for their own selfish and doomed interests. So let me spell it out because every man, woman and child need to memorise it:

THE STRONGEST REASON FOR THE PEOPLE TO RETAIN THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, IS AS A LAST RESORT TO PROTECT THEMSELVES AGAINST TYRANNY IN GOVERNMENT

THE BEAUTY OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS THAT IT WILL NOT BE NEEDED UNTIL THEY TRY TO TAKE IT.

Thomas Jefferson 1789