Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas From The Northerntruthseeker

I want to wish all of my friends, and my readers, a happy and joyous Christmas.  

I will be spending the next few days with family, and may not be able to post up that many articles.  In the meantime, take the time to again view the fine works by those who I think are the finest bloggers I know.  You will not be disappointed.

I will be back in a few days.   There is so much going on in the world right now, and like I said, the upcoming year will indeed be a very rocky one for everyone.

All the best to everyone, and to their families, and remember the true meaning of Christmas, which is to have compassion, love, and kindness, for our fellow man.   

More to come



Mr Lonely said...

Merry Christmas ~ Have a nice day~ =)

Regards, (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

brian boru said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours. Keep up the good work.

John Friend said...

Merry Christmas.

mary sullivan said...