Tuesday, December 4, 2012

John Friend's Truth Militia Broadcast For Monday, December 3rd, 2012

I have been busy these last few Monday nights with my son's extracurricular activities.  Therefore, I have not been able to listen to my friend, John Friend (www.johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com) doing his show on Truth Militia (www.truthmilitia.com).   I have promised John that I would definitely listen to the show on the archives.

After listening to his latest show from this last Monday, I knew that it belonged on this blog as a link for all of my own readers to listen to.  It has a fabulous interview with a gentleman named William Finck, at www.christogenea.org. , and who has been involved in writing an interesting work called the "Mein Kampf Project".    Here is the link to that show for everyone to listen to:


NTS Notes:  I want to first let everyone know that I have had some interesting comments in my article from last week about John's last Truth Militia broadcast.  They have obviously been done by those Hasbara and JIDF agents that have been assigned to my blog.  I received quite a few comments that attacked my association with John Friend that I did not post due to the insults hurled my way. I also found the arguments in these comments to be either ridiculous or absolutely hillarious!  Coming from those agents of Israel, I thought... Come on guys, you can do better than that!

I have read Mein Kampf several times now (not the most recent promoted "version" that is full of crap) and after just reading it again a few weeks back, I began to realize that Adolf Hitler was so right in his predictions of what would happen to us unless we curtailed the activities of these criminals.

I leave it up to everyone to decide if they want to look at Mein Kampf themselves.  It is not a book full of "Hatred" or "Racism" that the criminal Jewish elite promotes, but instead shows the mind of a man who definitely tried his best to warn humanity of what was truly wrong with our world.   Take a look and judge for yourselves.

There is a pretty good copy of Mein Kampf that is found at Zioncrimefactory's website:  www.zioncrimefactory.com, and I have the link to the PDF file right here:


And for those who are gasping now saying that I am promoting hate literature... I say again that I leave it up to readers to judge for themselves where the real hatred lies.

More to come


No comments: