Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Are We Being Played As Suckers? Watch This Video: "Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As A Fraud"

I have long said that this latest shooting in Connecticut stinks to high heaven.  It seems that the only outcome from this "massacre" of children is for the US Government to ram through Gun Control legislation and entirely circumvent the 2nd Amendment rights of the US populace to bear arms.

I came across a very shocking video that calls into question the entire shooting, and whether or not we have all been played as suckers.... It is called: "Sandy Hook Shooting Exposed As A Fraud", and I have it right here for everyone to see for themselves... Please hold off your anger until after you see this video.  I have my own thoughts and comments to follow:



NTS Notes:  After I watched this short piece, I was livid.   Here we have some definite proof that we have been played as suckers (again) by the government and the lying Jewish controlled media, and that this so called "massacre" is nothing but a sham and a fraud....

This puts the entire "Crying the blues for the children" by the government, and the corporate media LIARS, in a whole new light.  It does appear that this shooting in Newtown Connecticut is absolutely not as it seems....

Again, America, it does appear that this shooting has been a setup all along to get the propaganda out there to the American public that they must surrender their guns.   Do not fall for this trick!

Again, as any new information comes out about this shooting, I will try my best to present it here for everyone to see... Stay tuned....

More to come

NTS

4 comments:

Jody Paulson said...

Why does that video remind me so much of this one? Here's my most recent blog entry about Sandy Hook.

Fred said...

Was it is on the interwebs they are fucked they cant take it back which is possibly the only good thing in this whole scene.

Anonymous said...

NTS and Jody Paulson Keep up the good work! Just what real truth seekers should be doing!

Jody Paulson said...

Here's another post about phony eye-witness testimony at the Aurora shooting.