Monday, November 26, 2012

Shocking Health Report: Flu Shot Given To Pregnant Women Caused 4250% Increase In Fetal Deaths!

First to let everyone know, I am doing much better than I was the last few days.  Those who know me personally, know that I suffer from bad sinuses and am very prone to getting sinus infections.  It seems that I do get these infections once or twice a year, especially when the weather changes dramatically from hot to cold and from cold to hot!  And right now, it is very cold here in central Canada!

I have avoided seeking medical help in terms of "antibiotics" to fight these sinus infections for the last few years, and instead have relied on natural cures and upping my vitamin supplements.   The result has been that I have not suffered as long as I used to when I get these attacks.

Now for the matter at hand... I have been constantly attacking the medical and pharmaceutical industries over the last while because of their constant push for having people roll up their sleeves and take their deadly vaccines into their bodies.   I have placed articles in this blog for years showing proof positive that vaccines are absolutely not the answer to diseases, and in fact vaccines weaken the immune system, and promote the diseases they are supposed to fight!

But today, I came across a very important article, thanks to a fellow truth seeker: The Vatic Project (www.vaticproject.blogspot.com) that I knew I had to put into an article at my own site.  It comes from the website: Vactruth.com, at www.vactruth.com, and is entitled: "4,250% Increase in Fetal Deaths Reported to VAERS After Flu Shot Given to Pregnant Women".  I have the link to that article right here, and I do recommend that everyone take the time to read it in its entirety.   My thoughts and comments to follow:

http://vactruth.com/2012/11/23/flu-shot-spikes-fetal-death/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e89506d904-11_22_2012_vaers&utm_medium=email

NTS Notes:  This article is definitely shocking and very disturbing.... I have tried many times to dissuade people from lining up like sheep to take their so called "annual flu shots" by telling them the truth that vaccines are deadly.   And now this new evidence comes forward showing that vaccines are deadly to pregnant women's unborn children as well!

The bottom line is that everyone must avoid vaccinations at all cost.  It is far better to fight diseases with natural and alternative treatments rather than subject our bodies to mercury laced poisons!

More to come

NTS 

 

No comments: