Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Now An Author At "Pragmatic Witness"

I have been in long conversations with my good friend, Whitewraithe, who writes the fabulous blog: Pragmatic Witness (www.pragmaticwitness.com), and she recently asked me to help out on her blog by being one of the authors.    I felt it would be an honor, and I have given her my word that I would do my utmost to meet the great standards that she has set for her blog.

Just to let everyone know, Whitewraithe herself has been extremely busy the last while with family, personal business, and having to return to the work force.   She has also been suffering from some recurring health issues that has left her laid up for days at a time.   She is right now recuperating, and has decided to take some time away from her blog writings.   She will be back soon.

In her absence, I will be putting up articles there periodically, and will also keep everyone posted on how she is doing.  Again, check out the Pragmatic Witness, and especially the great amount of information in the archives.   It is definitely worth a look!

One final note, and fear not.... I have no intention of giving up my own blog here at Blogger.   So definitely there will be....

More to come

NTS

No comments: